Younger Men??

Delenn

Does anyone have any thoughts on dating younger men?? Iv never really thought about it befor, I always thought the guy had to be older. By the way Im 20 and the guy Im kinda interested in is 18. Is this ok, or just wrong?

Delenn

Dear Delenn,

what does your heart tell you? I think you already know the answer to that question.

Should the guy always be older then the girl is something that perhaps is mostly common when you look around, but not really.

Some time ago someone told me that guys "grow up" later then girls. Yes, sounds like the girls get mature before the guys, so give some logic inside and go figure out why the guys are always older then the girls. And btw, this is coming from a guy!

When I first started reading your post, I was almost certain that when I come to the part of age there will be something like 35, 20. I'm not saying something is wrong with that, but the surroundings isn't the same like at 20 & 18.

And no it ain't wrong, yes it's ok, unless you live somewhere where it's prohibited (tho I don't know where it is, if at all).

Best wishes,

aleshm

Does anyone have any thoughts on dating younger men?? Iv never really thought about it befor, I always thought the guy had to be older. By the way Im 20 and the guy Im kinda interested in is 18. Is this ok, or just wrong? Delenn
Dear Delenn,

Well, this may blow your mind, but I am 45 and my lover is 27!!!! Everyone at my gym thinks I am about 35 years old (I do look a lot younger than I am). Althought I don't think this relationship will be permanent, we are going on 3 months now and I am having a great time. Age is only a number and it is not written anywhere that the man must be older than the woman. If you really like him, go for it!!!

I figure my guys mental age is more like 33 and mine is more like 28 so that makes us a perfect match!

Don't let age hold you back, enjoy life it is too short to waste.

• 3 weeks later...

There is nothing wrong with dating younger men, I am 21 and I am involved with a 19 year old guy. We have been "together" for almost 3 months. Things are complicated, due to other reasons, but all in all he is wonderful and things are great. Dont let an age hold you back-I say go for it!

Does anyone have any thoughts on dating younger men?? Iv never really thought about it befor, I always thought the guy had to be older. By the way Im 20 and the guy Im kinda interested in is 18. Is this ok, or just wrong? Delenn