I have to start all conversations/meeting is this right?

not sure

I am writing this to get advice from women as to what they look for in terms as amount of time spent together, and who initiates this time together.

I have currently been with this woman for a month and a half now and still am crazy about her. The problem is that I don't think that we really share levels of communication, bondness, and romance. She says that she is crazy about me and once together acts that way some of the time. I guess that if I don't call we don't talk, if I don't swing by herdorm I don;t see her. I guess maybee I just want to talk to her or see her so much, but I have no clue as the level that should be expected..

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I have a tendency to act like this girl when I am in a comfortable relationship. I just don't want to scare a good guy off by bugging him. Maybe this is her concern too. As long as she is happy to see you or talk to you when you come around, I'd say your doing pretty good. A month is not very long so try not to sweat it. If after a while, this still bugs you, talk to her about it, tell her how happy you are to hear her voice and that you would like it if she called you once in a while. GOOD LUCK

I am writing this to get advice from women as to what they look for in terms as amount of time spent together, and who initiates this time together. I have currently been with this woman for a month and a half now and still am crazy about her. The problem is that I don't think that we really share levels of communication, bondness, and romance. She says that she is crazy about me and once together acts that way some of the time. I guess that if I don't call we don't talk, if I don't swing by herdorm I don;t see her. I guess maybee I just want to talk to her or see her so much, but I have no clue as the level that should be expected.. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Totally Confused

I am the same way this girl is. If I really like a guy, I let them do all the chasing, because I don't want to scare them off by coming on strong. If they want to see me, they have to call or come to me. It's actually how a lot of girls are raised. That's what my mom always taught me. Sound like things are going really well, so don't sweat it. She seems very interested and she's even told you that herself. Don't worry, once you've been dating for a couple of months, she'll start to feel more comfortable with you and the relationship and she'll start calling and coming by to see you. Then you probably won't be able to get rid of her (just kidding).