On the rocks =(

My relationship is on the p rocks right now. :( My gf n I have been together for abt 6mths. During this period, there was once she voiced that she wasn't really happy being with me. Reason is: our relationship is quite routine and boring. But I guess the reason that we stayed together was that I'm always there for her, comforting and lending her a listening ear when she has problems.

Right now, she suddenly mentioned that she needs a break, sometime to sort things out btwn us. But I screwed up by doing somethings which she doesn't really like me to do. (going to her place when she's not around 'n passing things to her thru her family and she DOESN'T like it) I've regreted what I've done, I really want to patch things up. I've done lots of things for her which she appreciated it, but she's a person with a strong character.

I can't call her right now, she wants to be left alone. I want to talk things over calmly with her, without showing any intention of forcing her back into the relationship. I can't do without her, I wish to salvage this relationship. She might be touched by my sincerety and give this relationship a chance.

I feel that I can do a better part as a bf. I've been a faithful bf during this period.What can/should I do now?

• 3 weeks later...