Age Differences

How old must you be for age differences not to matter?

I'm a 19 year old female and the guy is 16. He may want a physical relationship but I do not..at least for a few months. Should I allow the relationship to be more than friends?

How old must you be for age differences not to matter? I'm a 19 year old female and the guy is 16. He may want a physical relationship but I do not..at least for a few months. Should I allow the relationship to be more than friends?

Stay friends for now.That goes for any relationship,by doing his you will get to know the person better before trying to have a more serious relationship. Also be careful,guys tend to be less mature than girls and if you`re 19 and he`s only 16 that could pose a problem. Also keep in mind that you are not a minor anymore but he still is. Hope this helps.

Austin Reed

If you are even considering taking your relationship to the next level there will be NO way of avoiding the physical. But there is nothing wrong with the physical, just don't give it all to him at once. Think of it as a reward system in accordance with the relationship. See how he handles himself in a real relationship for a week -allow a little kissing- one month -let him touch your breast (but not under the clothes)- and so forth. Once you allow him to actuall see and touch your breasts this should satisify him for a while even though he WILL press for more. All things in moderation. This is where you can really tell what he is like. If he is what you are looking for and he is not overly insistant on sex and is content at the pce you set then can allow some more serious physical and emotional exploration...If he is too insistant on the sex than it is a sign that he is impatiant and immature and he will start to get on your nerves rather early. Younger guy can be like that. Jugde yourself accordingly

How old must you be for age differences not to matter? I'm a 19 year old female and the guy is 16. He may want a physical relationship but I do not..at least for a few months. Should I allow the relationship to be more than friends?