how do i tell if my boyfriend still loves me?

hannah

i am 19 years old and in love with this guy who i have been seeing for 8 months and my mom and a few other people keeps telling me that i am going to get hurt,but i think he still loves me. the problem is that he really can't call me and he really dosen't like to write letters so i don't really talk to hin that much. I was wondering if there is any way that i can let him know that i still have fellings for him if i don't call or wright.

Hannah,

i am 19 years old and in love with this guy who i have been seeing for 8 months and my mom and a few other people keeps telling me that i am going to get hurt,but i think he still loves me.

While feedback from others is often helpful in forming your own opinions, you have to realize that your feelings are separate from theirs and that their wishes and goals for you might be different from your own. While I wouldn't discount completely what they have to say, I would take them in with the understanding and respect that they, like anyone else, are entitled to their own opinions and that as people that care about you a lot, they most likely have your best interest in mind, or at least what they consider to be your best interest. I think you already know where you stand in this relationship. Listen to your intuitions on this one.

the problem is that he really can't call me and he really dosen't like to write letters so i don't really talk to hin that much. I was wondering if there is any way that i can let him know that i still have fellings for him if i don't call or wright.

This is a long-distance relationship? If so, then you need to maintain some sort of communication in order for it to continue to grow. If calling is impractical then that's one thing. But if he "doesn't like to write letters" then that might say something right there. If he wanted to keep in touch with you, I think he'd find a way. You obviously have e-mail and most public libraries are now equiped with internet access where he could reach you from using a web-based e-mail service. Stamps are relatively cheap. The means are available for him to reach you should he want to. But is he? If you still have feelings for him, then let him know. Call him, send him e-mail, write. Whatever you feel is appropriate. Let him know how you feel and to let you know how he feels. It would seem however, at first glance, that he's no longer interested. Are you just holding on? Best wishes!

LoveAngel