Im trapped!! please help!!

amber

Dear everybody,

I have been dating this guy now for 10 months and I really, really love him but things are not working out. First of all I am very scared of him and I don't know what to expect out of him. He has a very violent temper and even though he has never hit me yet I am still scared that he will in the futre. He has mood swings majorly and I have to be careful what I say to him. Worst of all he trys to encourage my brother to hit my father when they fight ( like he dose to his) and he is always putting me and my family down when he gets mad. I want to let break up with him but I can not let him go.We do still have good times but they seem to be getting few and far between!! Please help me.

hi amber,

personaly i think you should brake up. the whle situation is not good. for me ait seems that it is only a matter of time till he starts beating you too. but it is your decision and i don't know if may answer is the right one. hope it will work out good for you.

Amber-

You need to let this relationship go. If he really loved you he wouldn't disrespect you or your family. Do you really want to be dating a guy that will physically hurt you and try to turn your family against each other? Your guy needs to seek counseling and I think you would be better off without him or at least date him once he gets some help.