How do you hook a shy guy?

Rachel

OK. I am in college and I have a major crush on a really super hot guy that sits right next to me in one of my classes. I am dying to meet him. The only problem is that he seems kind of shy and I don't know how to approach him. I don't have very much time to talk right before class, and he practically runs out of the room right after class b/c he has another class after it. Besides that, I am pretty shy too, and I feel weird just randomly introducing myself. I guess I could somehow arrange to be at some social event where he is if I had to. Could someone please tell me how I could meet him and what I should say? By the way, I sort of met one of his friends and he said he doesn't think he has a girlfriend right now.

What about trying to ask him to lend you notebooks or something of the class as an opportunity to speak at first?? then organizing some get-together not just two of you but including his and your friends and ask him to join when you return his stuff you borrowed? Looking back on my school days(more than 10yrs ago!), one guy had asked me to lend him a note every time after the class, which encouraged him to ask me a lunch together at the end of the semester. Don't rush young girl:):) Try to build a friendship first so that you can find out not only his hot looks but his inner personality still makes you feel good.

Yes, I agree with Swan's advice. Take things slowly and get to know this guy a little at a time. Maybe you will like his personality, but then again, maybe you won't.

I myself am a very shy college guy, and I know that I would love it if a woman in one of my classes invited conversation. (It never seems to happen though.) Also, did you stop to think that there might be the possibility that he could want to get to know you too, but just hasn't figured out the way yet? I know I'd be impressed if you spoke to me, so perhaps he would too. Go for it...nothing to lose right?

Is there some article of clothing he wears that fascinates you, or his hairdo, or his neat writing? I don't think you have to think too hard...there's something about him you could use to get the both of you talking, you just have to figure out what...

OK. I am in college and I have a major crush on a really super hot guy that sits right next to me in one of my classes. I am dying to meet him. The only problem is that he seems kind of shy and I don't know how to approach him. I don't have very much time to talk right before class, and he practically runs out of the room right after class b/c he has another class after it. Besides that, I am pretty shy too, and I feel weird just randomly introducing myself. I guess I could somehow arrange to be at some social event where he is if I had to. Could someone please tell me how I could meet him and what I should say? By the way, I sort of met one of his friends and he said he doesn't think he has a girlfriend right now.

Get to class early one day and delibrately forget your school supplies. Ask him to borrow a pen and then ask him if he is from the same city as the college you are attending. This will help open the conversation for him to speak somewhat. Then tell him you know his friend. Maybe he would be inclined later to talk to him/her and ask about you. After a couple of days, ask him if him and his friends would like to go to an upcoming social event with you and your friends. That way you're not asking him out directly and he won't feel pressured.