Evil ex

Christie

OK, I met the dream guy of my life and he basically broke off his 4 year relationship to be with me. I was really surprised that he did that but he must have had strong feelings for me to do that. Anyway, the problem is that we spent new years eve together, which was the actual first date, and we both realized that we should take things a bit slower. Anyway, his ex--who he says is still his best friend--went crazy when she heard that we spent the night together. Basically she went psycho on him saying that she can't live without him and that she loves him, etc.

So he was very confused and now he says that he has to go back to her because she's hurting so much. What should I do?

Wait it out and be a good friend to him.

Those kind of tantrums never last. He might come to his senses to see what he really wants and if chooses his ex over you, then he's not meant for you. I know it hurts and I can see how he's confused, but if he broke off his 4 year relationship for you, you should be a bit more confident. Wait and be patient, that's all I can say. Because if his ex went psycho and you go psycho as well, then that's just one ugly soap-opera.

Anyway, good luck!

OK, I met the dream guy of my life and he basically broke off his 4 year relationship to be with me. I was really surprised that he did that but he must have had strong feelings for me to do that. Anyway, the problem is that we spent new years eve together, which was the actual first date, and we both realized that we should take things a bit slower. Anyway, his ex--who he says is still his best friend--went crazy when she heard that we spent the night together. Basically she went psycho on him saying that she can't live without him and that she loves him, etc.

So he was very confused and now he says that he has to go back to her because she's hurting so much. What should I do?

be the stronger person...and move on.what happens from this point forward with you is what you deside. don't forget those moments with him and don't hold yourself responsibile.it sounds like he is confused and you should not continue to confuse him by not excepting that he also may have pain. this is unfair but as life seem to repeat itself, its always easier to return where he's (in his mind)is safe. unfortunately you both became victims of each other... and as painful as it is your both at fault. move on, smile some and let the healing process begin..

Wait it out and be a good friend to him. Those kind of tantrums never last. He might come to his senses to see what he really wants and if chooses his ex over you, then he's not meant for you. I know it hurts and I can see how he's confused, but if he broke off his 4 year relationship for you, you should be a bit more confident. Wait and be patient, that's all I can say. Because if his ex went psycho and you go psycho as well, then that's just one ugly soap-opera.

Anyway, good luck!

be the stronger person...and move on.what happens from this point forward with you is what you deside. don't forget those moments with him and don't hold yourself responsibile.it sounds like he is confused and you should not continue to confuse him by not excepting that he also may have pain. this is unfair but as life seem to repeat itself, its always easier to return where he's (in his mind)is safe. unfortunately you both became victims of each other... and as painful as it is your both at fault. move on, smile some and let the healing process begin..

if he goes back with his girlfreind i would totally not go out with him again. i can unerstand that his ex is hurting but thats what happens when people break up. he must have left her for a reason in the first place and is just delaying the inevitable. he hasn't even given your relationship a chance-he sounds like a total jerk with absolutely no backbone!!

Leave him alone!!!