What is she telling me?

My very first girlfriend and I broke up about 2-3 years ago, but still we've been the best of friends since. However, yesterday she gave me a cassete tape with two songs on it. The first was the song playing when we first made out. She said the second song was a message to me, and in it, I do believe it says she wants me back, that she misses me, and that she loves me. I don't know what to do because SHE broke up with ME... help!

My very first girlfriend and I broke up about 2-3 years ago, but still we've been the best of friends since. However, yesterday she gave me a cassete tape with two songs on it. The first was the song playing when we first made out. She said the second song was a message to me, and in it, I do believe it says she wants me back, that she misses me, and that she loves me. I don't know what to do because SHE broke up with ME... help!

Cayr,

I think you already know what she's telling you and has told you in giving you that tape. The question is not what is the message, but how to deal with the message. It seems to me that she perhaps is ready to make an attempt at pursuing this relationship for a second time. The question is not a political contest about who broke up with who three years ago -- the question now instead regards whether or not you care for this girl as she obviously does for you. If you're willing to give it another shot, as I suggest, for I feel that love between best friends is one of the most pure and fulfilling that can be experienced, then talk to her about what she's feeling and sort out your own feelings. Don't rush into it only to fall back out. If you both love each other, then build upon the strong, solid foundation you've already poured and build a house of love that you both will cherish for the rest of your lives, no matter what.

Yours,

LoveAngel