It's usually the other way around....

Recently, me and my girlfriend were kissing each other while we were at a friend's house. We were spending the night. We'd only been together for about 2 months, I was a virgin, she wasn't. One thing had led to another, and soon our clothes were off and so on. This was the greatest feeling of my life and I thought I really felt love for the first time. Evidently, she just made it into as loveangel says "casual sex". I got dumped a couple weeks later. I feel really bad about it now, how I trusted her in everyway and I thought she really loved me. I'm now starting to get over it, but that part of me is now missing. I just felt like sharing this that it's not always the guy who is seeking to get laid and will lie for it, but it is the other side too.

Recently, me and my girlfriend were kissing each other while we were at a friend's house. We were spending the night. We'd only been together for about 2 months, I was a virgin, she wasn't. One thing had led to another, and soon our clothes were off and so on. This was the greatest feeling of my life and I thought I really felt love for the first time. Evidently, she just made it into as loveangel says "casual sex". I got dumped a couple weeks later. I feel really bad about it now, how I trusted her in everyway and I thought she really loved me. I'm now starting to get over it, but that part of me is now missing. I just felt like sharing this that it's not always the guy who is seeking to get laid and will lie for it, but it is the other side too.

Jim,

I understand what you're saying and where you're coming from. Too often in our society people attach labels on us according to sex, or color, or religion, etc. It's important to be able to see the difference between stereotypes and reality. I'm glad you took the time to share your experience with us and the knowledge you gained from it! Best wishes to you in your future relationships!

LoveAngel