Losing Virginity

Dustin

I am about to lose my virginity with the woman I have been with for 2 years, and just talking about having sex with her gives me this incredible feeling. She is a virgin too. I was wondering if people had any thoughts about the purity of to people who are virgins having sex for the first time.

I am about to lose my virginity with the woman I have been with for 2 years, and just talking about having sex with her gives me this incredible feeling. She is a virgin too.

Dustin,

It's not surprising that the thought of having sexual intercourse with your girlfriend of two years is giving you an incredible feeling. However you must consider the reasons behind losing your virginity. Since you have both decided to abstain for at least two years with one another, I assume that you've given this a considerable amount of thought.

There's a very large difference between having "sex" and "making love" and I think you need to take that into consideration when I ask you this: Will the two of you be making love with each other or losing your virginity to casual sex?

Society tends to not make a distinction between the two very different acts and both are commonly called "having sex." Will what you be doing signify a higher level of love in your relationship or represent a connectivity between the two of you in ways that aren't physical, or will it happen for the purpose of losing your virginity with someone you've grown to like. The distinction is difficult to explain, without having a real sense of your relationship.

I was wondering if people had any thoughts about the purity of to people who are virgins having sex for the first time.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this question, Dustin, but if you're wondering how society would view both of you losing your virginity out of wedlock, I think that once again is begining to depend on your reasons.

If the two of you love each other and you're both ready to advance to that level, then most people would accept that. If you're just doing it for casual sex or physical pleasure, then I think the responce would be that of general disapproval. However, you have to remember that times are beginning to change. While sexual promiscuity isn't looked down upon as highly as it once was, with the spread of STDs (including AIDS), a greater awareness is revitalizing itself to promote abstance until after marriage. If the two of you are planning on getting married and feel that you can wait until then, then that makes the experience even more beautiful. However, if you both feel that this is the time, then I hope you are both happy. The ultimate judges are the two of you. If you both feel it's right, then what does anyone else's opinion matter?

On a final note, although you may both be virgins, it is still very important that you do use protection in the form of a latex condom, etc. Spreading disease is still a possiblity even though you both may have had no prior experience.

Best wishes to you, Dustin!

LoveAngel