A question of happiness

My girlfreind is worried that she doesn't make me happy enough, and sometimes says that I would be happier if I wasn't with her. I try to tell her how much I appreciate her and that she does make me very very happy, but I have a feeling that maybe she is trying to tell me that she wants to break up with me by saying that I would be happier without her. What should I do?

My girlfreind is worried that she doesn't make me happy enough, and sometimes says that I would be happier if I wasn't with her. I try to tell her how much I appreciate her and that she does make me very very happy, but I have a feeling that maybe she is trying to tell me that she wants to break up with me by saying that I would be happier without her. What should I do?

I doubt it is because she wnats to break up with you I think it may be that she is insecure about herself and thinks that you can do better than her(I frequently do this with my fiance), tell her that she is all that you want and assure her that you wouldn'tbe better off with someone else...and that you love her....and just be there for her through this...it will work out eventually...

Ici