ex boyfriend

jackie

hi everyone, i hope everyone has a safe holiday.

I am in need of a responce, i'm just not understanding the actions.

this christmas i thought would be different as my ex has movied in with his new girlfriend. i thought that we would not be spending christmas together, we do have kids, he ended up being here from christmas eve to boxing day. she called here on christmas day and heseemed abit upset that she did this. now why would a man be spending all of this time here and not with his girlfriend ? please help me understand why men do this?

Jackie

Christmas is an important time for families and expecially children. Even though he has a girlfriend, it was important for him to have his children be with him and their real mother on this special holiday. A lot of that may have to do with his guilt feelings...and maybe some of it is just because he's a thoughtful dad.

It would have saved you a lot of time if you would have asked him this question directly while he was at your place.

I wouldn't look at this as a desire on his part to get back with you...just to afford the children as sense of family during the Christmas holidays. But then again...you never know. Ask him.

If his girlfriend had any class at all, she would not have called him at your home while he was spending the holidays there. Too bad for him.