Wondering Why?

PeanutHead

It's been approximately 4 months since my ex and I broke up. We talked a bit after the break up but slowly the contact started to diminish. I still love her and my feelings haven't change throughout this time. Anyway, I sent her a Christmas card with a little gift. I knew she received it because it required her signature. Well Christmas Eve came along and I wondered if she would call me to say Merry Christmas. She didn't! I was truly hurt by this because when

we broke up, she said she still loved me very much. She continued to tell me she loved whenever we talked to each other. Is there a reason why she didn't call or even send me a card? I knew that sending her a card shouldn't mean that she should do the same! But if she still loved me, shouldn't I at least received a call. I guess " Actions speak louder that words." I would never thought after the time we spent together, ( Over three years ) she would be like this. This proves in my mind that she didn't love me as much as I loved her. Please help!

Ah, The same thing happened to me, except she broke up with me 2 months ago after 2.5 years of a relationship. I have come to the conclusion that there are girls that do not know what they want. They may be too young to decide. Even if you were perfect in every way for her, she may still not be able to decide. Sometimes, secretly, they desire someone else. My ex secretly cheated on me by talking to guys online, acting as if they were her boyfriend. Saying that she would meet up with them etc. You just need to consider this. It is best to just let her go, as I have. 1 Month ago, I would not have even have considered letting my ex go. I have soon realized that I should deserve more, to have someone that respects me better. Someone that I can trust. They will tell you that they love you, but yes but actions do speak louder than words. It is impossible to change who they are, she may be leading you on. She may not want you to date someone else. Mine told me that she led me on for 2 months, which I took as an absence of love. You need to just stop contacting her, don't be the one that NEEDS to have the other to live. I know what you are going through, I'm in the same situation. I sent a gift too, but it didn't matter. She never called, messaged, or did anything to show me that she cares. Think about this, think about the actions, not the words.

Good luck

It's been approximately 4 months since my ex and I broke up. We talked a bit after the break up but slowly the contact started to diminish. I still love her and my feelings haven't change throughout this time. Anyway, I sent her a Christmas card with a little gift. I knew she received it because it required her signature. Well Christmas Eve came along and I wondered if she would call me to say Merry Christmas. She didn't! I was truly hurt by this because when we broke up, she said she still loved me very much. She continued to tell me she loved whenever we talked to each other. Is there a reason why she didn't call or even send me a card? I knew that sending her a card shouldn't mean that she should do the same! But if she still loved me, shouldn't I at least received a call. I guess " Actions speak louder that words." I would never thought after the time we spent together, ( Over three years ) she would be like this. This proves in my mind that she didn't love me as much as I loved her. Please help!