another general psych Qn ...

This is kind of hard to formulate but here's my try:

i'm not very girly ... as in - i dont get mad when i'm made fun of jokingly ... i dont make men wait for me to get ready for half n hr cuz it takes me like 10 mins to get ready ... i dont carry a ton of weird-smelling stuff in my purse b/c i only use basic make up ... i am fairly career-oriented (lotta guys consider me worth competing with & good to work with) ... etc. i have my feminine features, but i am not 'girly' in the above ways. also, i get along with men way easier than women ... befriending events with guys such as beer n wings are way more pleasant for me than shopping with a gal ... shopping's good, but very rarely... so u see how i'm less girly than average?

now on to my question =) .. i think b/c of this, some guys find it easier to deal with me than with the 'girly' girls... i'm kind of hard to approach, but once that's done, they find me very easy-going ... they'll say that i'm not like most women ... that i'm more "safe" than those girly girls who get mad at stuff out of nowhere ... My question is, i guess, do those guys feel like i'm their buddy? Do they date me because i'm easy to get along with, and the "real women" (the girly ones :)) are "scary" (the guys' own words)... Do you get the drift of what i'm asking? Is this a silly Qn? Im just curious about the underlying psych of this ... Would they prefer the girls with mysteriously-smelling-bags type if only they had the guts and ability to get those girls to like them?

What goes along with this set-up is that I see myself (and so do the guys i date, i think) as more of their partner than most gals... i can't be just a dating-gal, i become a friend as well...

I guess I'm asking about the streotype of men liking the "dumb blondes" b/c they're pretty and make the men feel smart ...

Any comments? thanks!!

1. My question is, i guess, do those guys feel like i'm their buddy?

How are we supposed to know. You'll have to ask them. If they give you passionate kisses and stare at your boobs, I doubt they see you as a buddy. But if they shake your hand or just give you a little hug after being with them, yep...they are your buddy. You probably have some of both...we all do.

2. Do they date me because i'm easy to get along with, and the "real women" (the girly ones :)) are "scary" (the guys' own words)... Do you get the drift of what i'm asking?

They date you because they'd like to get to know you better. Rational, sane men like ladies who are easy to get along with. Men who are insane or extremely immature go for the bxtches. So continue dating the men who accept you for being who you are and don't be so preoccupied with why they are dating you. I've seldom heard of this before.

3. befriending events with guys such as beer n wings are way more pleasant for me than shopping with a gal ... shopping's good, but very rarely... so u see how i'm less girly than average?

No, you aren't less girly that average. You are just different. Everybody's different. Some girls I date wear no makeup at all and go out in jeans, others take an hour to get ready. Don't worry about this stuff.

4. Would they prefer the girls with mysteriously-smelling-bags type if only they had the guts and ability to get those girls to like them?

No more than they would prefer girls with smelly underarms or girls who didn't wash their hair or take baths or showers. Men don't smell girls bags unless they are really wacko or the bag is so smelly they can't help it.