I feel I live in a soap opera!!!!!!!

raven

To all who helped in the past, thank you SO MUCH for your support, but just when I think things couldnt have gotten any worse, the bottom fell out. BUT as a result, I think I hve finally been purged of the evil I call my ex-boyfriend. FOr those who dont remeber the story, I was the one caught up in a triangle between my ex, and a married ex lover of his.

Well, as you know, last week he locked me out of his house with her there and told me on Tuesday that he felt compelled to be with her. Fast forward to Friday. He starts blowing up my phone, says he made a huge mistake driven by insanity and wants to see me, he misses me. STUPID me agrees to a lunch meeting on Saturday. He then spends the next 4 hours convincing me that I should give him another try, all over me, trying to get me to go home with him, etc......I stood my ground, said there is no way as long as he had ties with her, and when he agreed to cut it off and I could HEAR him do this, there would not be a chance. I then went home, He calls me the next day while I was out and tells me he is going to make the call and do I want to come over to hear it. Like a fool again I go. What can I say, I loved him.

I get there and we spend 3 hours discussing his decision, at this point he is all over me again, and I still stand my ground, but I am losing my will power. He makes the call, she is not there but he leaves her a msg, and what can I say, we end up in bed for the entire afternoon.

My biggest fear was that he wasnt sincere, I go home and he spends the entire nigth reassuring me that I am the one he wants to be with and he wont change his mind.

So, Monday she calls him, and he tells her its over, he then calls me at 10a.m. saying he felt worse than he ever has. Needless to say I am freaking out at this point, but he says his decision is made, he wants to be with me. at 2 p.m., he CHANGED HIS MIND. He NOW realizes that after making that call he feels that he has made the biggest mistake of his entire life, that he loved me, but he has to keep his obligations to her, and we cant see each other anymore.

Needless to say, I have felt extremely violated. We had sex and he dumped me again, however I cant blame him, I stepped into the lions den.

SO to all of you who are in potentially cheating relationships, get out as FAST AS YOU CAN RUN, they may talk a good game, but they wont change. Hell, look at me, it takes me wanting to scrub my skin with a brillo pad to truly get over the jerk who did this to me. Leopards dont change their spots.........

Thanks to all who helped.............

Hi Raven,

All I can say is that I'm so very sorry that you've had to endure all this BS. As trite as this may sound, be thankful that you found out what a sheister he really is now....instead of later, say you'd married him and had 2 kids together.

There's a good possibility that he'll end up getting "confused" again....he'll call you up and say he made a mistake and that he realizes he wants you instead. At that point, tell him to go p*ss up a rope and suck on the wet end, seriously.

The guy is a user, a manipulator, a dog, a creep, a d*ckhead and every other appropriate adjective. You are worth SO VERY MUCH MORE......you might even consider changing your # so that there's no chance he can ever contact you again.

So she's married? Ha..whatta couple of losers. I hope her hubby finds out and takes him behind the woodshed.

Anyway, I hope you can get past this as soon as possible...and not let it affect the holidays...that you can spend the time realizing what a good person you are, how much you have to offer a good man....and know that none of this is any reflection on you.

Take good care,

Laurynn

Thank you for the reassuring words, they help, but her husband DOES know, when he found out he lost it, and last week he filed for divorce,that is when all this mess really started. believe me, the violation far outweighs the hurt, so I am definetly through, it just makes me sick..>

Hi Raven, All I can say is that I'm so very sorry that you've had to endure all this BS. As trite as this may sound, be thankful that you found out what a sheister he really is now....instead of later, say you'd married him and had 2 kids together.

There's a good possibility that he'll end up getting "confused" again....he'll call you up and say he made a mistake and that he realizes he wants you instead. At that point, tell him to go p*ss up a rope and suck on the wet end, seriously. The guy is a user, a manipulator, a dog, a creep, a d*ckhead and every other appropriate adjective. You are worth SO VERY MUCH MORE......you might even consider changing your # so that there's no chance he can ever contact you again. So she's married? Ha..whatta couple of losers. I hope her hubby finds out and takes him behind the woodshed. Anyway, I hope you can get past this as soon as possible...and not let it affect the holidays...that you can spend the time realizing what a good person you are, how much you have to offer a good man....and know that none of this is any reflection on you.

Take good care, Laurynn