to booboo

omg! finally another european on here :) i live in North america now, but i'm from europe, and i also find a lot of traditions here weeeird ...

i read your post about the "exclusive" talk ... well- what about other talks? as far as i remember, in europe people dont rlly "agree" to be gf/bf... they just sort become it... not nearly as much is put into words there...

Anyway... just glad to see another person be confused by the usa datin rules =)

Hello, I just moved from Europe. I am American, but lived in London for 4 years. Having trouble repatriating in some ways. I am sure part of the problem is that when I moved back this October, my partner ended our relationship. It was a real blow, and I am still recovering. Atleast now I think I have reached the acceptance phase.

Just wanted to say welcome, and hope you aren't having too much trouble with dating in the US...

omg! finally another european on here :) i live in North america now, but i'm from europe, and i also find a lot of traditions here weeeird ... i read your post about the "exclusive" talk ... well- what about other talks? as far as i remember, in europe people dont rlly "agree" to be gf/bf... they just sort become it... not nearly as much is put into words there... Anyway... just glad to see another person be confused by the usa datin rules =)

I have problem,

Im green eyed at the best of times I have to admit that I think( no excuse ) it runs in my family.

I have a realy good relationship with my b/f but last nite we fell out. He went on a trip to his home country holland for a weekend in amsterdam with some friends from here uk. In the meantime I had a really good time with my friends.

He came back and all was fine, I didn'tquestion him or anything. Then last nite we went for a meal with the friends and their girlfriends and some single friends. Everything was fine then I got speaking to one of the single girls and she tells me she just so happened to be in amsterdam that week for a course and she phoned thwm up and they all went out with the boys about 12 of them. Then he adds that myb/f was very keen to go the red light district I went to the toilets and never came back

please some advice

Hello, I just moved from Europe. I am American, but lived in London for 4 years. Having trouble repatriating in some ways. I am sure part of the problem is that when I moved back this October, my partner ended our relationship. It was a real blow, and I am still recovering. Atleast now I think I have reached the acceptance phase. Just wanted to say welcome, and hope you aren't having too much trouble with dating in the US...
I have problem, Im green eyed at the best of times I have to admit that I think( no excuse ) it runs in my family. I have a realy good relationship with my b/f but last nite we fell out. He went on a trip to his home country holland for a weekend in amsterdam with some friends from here uk. In the meantime I had a really good time with my friends. He came back and all was fine, I didn'tquestion him or anything. Then last nite we went for a meal with the friends and their girlfriends and some single friends. Everything was fine then I got speaking to one of the single girls and she tells me she just so happened to be in amsterdam that week for a course and she phoned thwm up and they all went out with the boys about 12 of them. Then he adds that myb/f was very keen to go the red light district I went to the toilets and never came back please some advice

You posted this above as well.

Original posts should NOT be posted under comments or advice to other people. Make an original post as you did above.

I think your reaction is perfectly natural. You shouldn't consider yourself a green eyed monster. In my opinion, usually your instincts serve you well. Your instincts are telling you that something isn't right about your boyfriend's behaviour. I would not get paranoid and overanalyse the situation. You need to confront your partner about this incident, and give him the chance to explain himself. Talk it through, and see how you feel. Remember to trust your instincts though. Trust is essential in a relationship. If you cannot trust him, you'll end up being very unhappy.

I have problem, Im green eyed at the best of times I have to admit that I think( no excuse ) it runs in my family. I have a realy good relationship with my b/f but last nite we fell out. He went on a trip to his home country holland for a weekend in amsterdam with some friends from here uk. In the meantime I had a really good time with my friends. He came back and all was fine, I didn'tquestion him or anything. Then last nite we went for a meal with the friends and their girlfriends and some single friends. Everything was fine then I got speaking to one of the single girls and she tells me she just so happened to be in amsterdam that week for a course and she phoned thwm up and they all went out with the boys about 12 of them. Then he adds that myb/f was very keen to go the red light district I went to the toilets and never came back please some advice