He went to a strip club and lied :-(

NycMami

I have a boyfriend, who is a very nice guy I care about him so much and he cares about me the same we just have a perfect relationship until like yesterday. Well, okay right now I am away from him, I been away for like 3 months and I was supposed to come home this Christmas. Well, his brother was supposed to go to jail, he was very close to him so before he was supposed to go they spent a lot of time togeter.Then they went to court and they, said if he pays the fine then he wont have to go so he didn't go. That night they went out and got drunk and his brothers g/f was there to. But anyway that night he come on the comp and he talks to this, girl she is my friend but he don't know he knows me and her hate each other and stuff like that but anyway, he tells her everything and ask for advice, about how to treat me better and all they talk about is me. Okay then he told her that his brother wants him to go to a strip club with him, she was telling me all this and then she was like you should not tell your girl and he said yeah I wont. Okay he told everyone but not me . Okay and today I called him at like 3 he was sleep, so called back at like 4, oh by the way, I didn't really have a problem in him going to the strip club cuz, I know I am not there with him and guys will be guys. But anyway I called him and everything seemed perfect, he was telling me that he will pay for my trip back home, if I want him to and everything just seemed great like always. Well, then he had an E-mail from that girl and she was like asking him how his day at the strip club was and he wrote back, saying it was so fun and that he spent about $100 on them. Well, then knew about all this butthey where talking I I didn't say anything, she asked him if he touched them and he said "helllllllllll yeahhhhhh" and asked if they were naked and he said, yes they did everything they got even naked for him. And saying that he was horny after it and that If a girl would have come up to him, He don't know what He would have done. And then said he had to go, i didn't say anything and then when he said he had to go i said Sara the girl he talks to IM me and he IM her back saying this Don't tell her nothing, why did IM her don't mess it up, she asked him why he doesn't want to tell me that he went there and what happen and he like he doesn't want to lose me and stuff like that. Okay now what should i do how am i supposed to tell him i know about this and i just don't know what to do.So how am i gonna tell him this and ughhh this is stressing me

Bye the way he is 17 and i am 17 myself

Ms Understood

You do seem to care about him very much and you feel a little hurt that he didn't trust you enough to tell where he was really going. But the problem isnt with him I don't think. But with you. You say its okay for him to go to strip clubs. But maybe he knew you would go mad so that is why he did it behind your back. Maybe you aren't alright with him doing that. And to be perfectly honest, if my fella went to strip club I wouldn't be too happy about it.

You need to tell him how you feel. Its just a problem with trust, you feel a little betrayed and need to sort it out with him!