I should trust him, however i do have doubts about him too

Margaret

hi margaret,

yes i would believe him. i often do the same thing myself or i forget to take my mobile off "silent" ringing.

i also think you should seriously reconsider continuing a relationship with a guy you don't trust.

why don't you trust him? either you don't trust him even though he is trustworthy (a personal issue not based on fact), or you don't trust him because he has abused your trust in the past (an issue based on fact) so you can a) work on your inability to trust a guy or b) find a guy who won't abuse your trust.

trust is the foundation of any good relationship. if you can't trust your partner, your relationship is headed towards splitsville. that's a money back guarantee.

good luck :)

There have been many times I have been in noisy restaurants and other places and did not hear my cell.

I think it's enormously rude for people to turn up their ringers in restaurants and other similar public places because they are quite disruptive.

You are going to have to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Unless it is an emergency, you shouldn't call your guy on his cell anyway. It is intrusive, expensive and you can easily wait until he gets home to chat.

Of course. Do you know how many times that has happened to me. I'm always missing calls and then it pisses me off because now I have to call them back and pay for the call. Cell phone calls are ridiculously expensive, especially when you go over your free minutes.