whats appropriate?

Hi

This guy i'm sort of dating - as in dating, but it's not a sexual reln-ship yet - but its getting there ... he's gonna have a surgery end of the week. he'll be out of the hospital the same day, but he said we might not see each other for a while till he gets better. he's taking a week off work.

QN: what's appropriate from me? i simply told him to let me know when he can that it went okay...

should i send a card? just call? anything?

I was thinking of dropping off a card in his mailbox. Or is an e-card enough?

But I don't wanna be too forthcoming - just attentive.

Any suggestions?

An e-card, a snail mail card, some flowers with a card...would all be appropriate for someone who's had surgery and will take time to recover.

In the card or message on the e-card, ask him to give you a call when he feels like chatting. That should handle it nicely.

You are a very thoughtful lady.

Thanks Tony. I think i'll go with a snail mail card ... =)

I think he'll be happy w/ that cuz he was already happy when i told him to let me know he survived as soon as he can.

Thanks,

?.

An e-card, a snail mail card, some flowers with a card...would all be appropriate for someone who's had surgery and will take time to recover.

In the card or message on the e-card, ask him to give you a call when he feels like chatting. That should handle it nicely. You are a very thoughtful lady.