sadness

yumurcak

hey my friends please help

i am attractif guy but in my country i dont have relationship well with our girls i wonder to have romance with french norway finland girls they attract me

pls gimme answerTurkish boy ...

Turkish boy,

I don't know much about the Turkish culture.

All I know is that you should address the self-esteem issue and come up with a sentence or two better than "I am attractif guy but in my country I don't have relationship well with our girls..."

hey my friends please help i am attractif guy but in my country i dont have relationship well with our girls i wonder to have romance with french norway finland girls they attract me pls gimme answerTurkish boy ...

saol arkadasim

i am thinking like this way because they don t help me to dream i don t know girls around me are like this way

i like romantism and also in the past and today same think happenning relationship its not only materialist it needs also to be deeply and friendly girls whom surrounding me they aren t like i am looking for they want all but when you need them they re not here... i am sad my pain is big...

you know turkish? am waiting u...

Gecmis Olsun! A question: Why do you think you can't have a relationship with a Turkish woman? What has gone wrong in the past?