What is LOVE?

Case_Sensitive

Case_Sensitive

What is love? Does anyone know? Sometimes I wonder if true love does actually exist. I have never been in love. I don't know how love feel. Sometimes I wonder if I had been in love and too much of fool to realize that it is love. Then sometimes I'm just fooling myself.

I guess I'm a romantic fool. I believe in love at first sight. I have never met anyone that make me go goo goo gah gah all over. I guess I expect that feeling, that sudden spark to automatically be there, but sadly I haven't run into that one special someone yet. I expect that I will automatically know that I love that special someone the instance that I see him. Sure I had a few boyfriends, but as a companion to have fun and such, but I really haven't feel love. Is my expectation to high? Why is that special someone so hard to find. Maybe I'm confuse!!! What is love? It needs passion doesn't it? It needs understanding, it needs.....

the REAL had it
What is love? Does anyone know? Sometimes I wonder if true love does actually exist. I have never been in love. I don't know how love feel. Sometimes I wonder if I had been in love and too much of fool to realize that it is love. Then sometimes I'm just fooling myself. I guess I'm a romantic fool. I believe in love at first sight. I have never met anyone that make me go goo goo gah gah all over. I guess I expect that feeling, that sudden spark to automatically be there, but sadly I haven't run into that one special someone yet. I expect that I will automatically know that I love that special someone the instance that I see him. Sure I had a few boyfriends, but as a companion to have fun and such, but I really haven't feel love. Is my expectation to high? Why is that special someone so hard to find. Maybe I'm confuse!!! What is love? It needs passion doesn't it? It needs understanding, it needs.....

Good question...I don't know the answer either.

But I don't believe in love at first sight. Lust at first sight definitely, but not love.

But when you truly love someone, trust me...you'll know.

well ive been faced with that exact same question, im even taking a class that recently tried to define it....but it seemed superficial, and theres so many "types and definitions" --so i took this into my own hands..

Of all the people i spoke with who are "in love", i'd have to say the ONE word that unified ALL their responses was AMAZE...that person never ceases to AMAZE you...

it was uncanny really, after asking only a couple friends, that word began to stick out SO often that i would come to expect it in every response- low and behold, it always turned up..

and its funny cuz (taking this into my perspective) i was the type who never ventured to find love, i thought it was an impossible addition to my life, i had no desire to find that "certain someone"... until it sort of fell in my lap this year due to insanely coincidental turn of events...but i digress... ; p

the point is (and no matter how many times people say this, no matter how cliche it sounds): you WILL know .. ; )