"my husband left me...

sparkle

...after he beat me and broke my arm and my heart and I miss him more than ever and wish he'd come back so we could re-live those beatings all over again and he took my dog too and I have no money to pay rent but I have this neighbor who'll let me have sex with him for a place to stay but only during the day cause his wife comes home at night but that's okay cause my daughter (the one who's father is the guy I cheated on my husband with) will let me sleep at her apartment at night but I'm not sure anymore now because she's a lesbian and I think her girlfriend has been making passes at me while my daughter is sleeping with my husband..."

Boy is it just me or does anyone else miss the "normal" posts we used to see before all these weirdos started spending way too much time writing phoney wacko posts on here???

hi sparkle,

it's a crazy, crazy world out there and some of these posts are obviously b.s. but some of them, i just can't be so sure!

but with others, it's kind of obvious by the writing style who they wrote them.

now, for my problem:-

i caught my boyfriend taking suggestive pictures of my german shepard. i turned the hose on my boyfriend and then he retaliated by locking me in the laundry and letting the dog sleep in the house. i'm just so hurt. i feel like a real b!tch for getting upset...or should that be the dog?...

(never in my wildest dreams!)

but i sure getcha drift. there are some really weird and irrelevant posts here (hmmm...i think mine just may be one of them). i will say though, some of them are quite entertaining!

:)

Are you now writing and answering your own posts? I like your sense of humor.

(I think you must have somehow embarassed the original poster but I really don't see how.)