grade 1 Qn ...

Never thought i'd have to ask this but here we go...

there's a guy in my philosophy class ... i dont know him - dont even know him name... but after his comments during class discussions + general impression, i'd love to meet him... SO, how do i do that??

he's chinese, with a strong (but pleasant :)) accent... so chances are he hangs out with a crowd totally diff. from mine... in any case - i dont know any common friends, as of now... but i am so curious bout him!

Any tips??

After class one day or before or something, try to "accidently" be next to him as you're walking and make a comment about something he said in class. That'll start the ball rolling. All you have to do is find a reason to start a conversation, and you can build from there.

Suggestions:

1) go up to him and ask if he'll show you his Egg Roll

2) next time you see his crowd of friends, go up to them and offer to take them to lunch at a good Chinese Restaurant

3) If he won't show you his Egg Roll, ask to see his Won Ton

4) Ask him if he'd like to play a game of Chinese Checkers

Never thought i'd have to ask this but here we go... there's a guy in my philosophy class ... i dont know him - dont even know him name... but after his comments during class discussions + general impression, i'd love to meet him... SO, how do i do that?? he's chinese, with a strong (but pleasant :)) accent... so chances are he hangs out with a crowd totally diff. from mine... in any case - i dont know any common friends, as of now... but i am so curious bout him! Any tips??

Get a Chinese Fortune Cookie from a store or Chinese Restaurant and stuff a small typed note inside saying he will have good luck if he has lunch with you. Then hand it to him and ask him to read his fortune.

• Author

Haha... Good idea, Tony :)

I think i wanna talk to him a bit first tho, to make sure i wanna have lunch w/ him...

thanks for a funny tip tho :)

Get a Chinese Fortune Cookie from a store or Chinese Restaurant and stuff a small typed note inside saying he will have good luck if he has lunch with you. Then hand it to him and ask him to read his fortune.