I'm falling so fast, but how do you keep from getting in over your head?

Nikki

I have been seeing a great guy for only a couple of weeks now, & i've never, ever felt this way before. i mean, i've had 2 other really serious relationship, but he's different somehow. the other 2 were hot at first, but the flame died almost before i could stop myself from backing away. with him tho, i feel like i'm standing at the edge of a cliff... & i don't know if i should let myself fall or not. i feel that if he were to end things now, i'd never recover. my friend's boyfriend just broke up with her today, & it got me thinking about what i would feel like if he were to say goodbye. he's all i ever think about, & i rush home just to hear his voice & know he still cares... why? i don't know... i just want to know if i should risk it all & trust my heart, or wait patiently & see what fate hands me.

I have been seeing a great guy for only a couple of weeks now, & i've never, ever felt this way before. i mean, i've had 2 other really serious relationship, but he's different somehow. the other 2 were hot at first, but the flame died almost before i could stop myself from backing away. with him tho, i feel like i'm standing at the edge of a cliff... & i don't know if i should let myself fall or not. i feel that if he were to end things now, i'd never recover. my friend's boyfriend just broke up with her today, & it got me thinking about what i would feel like if he were to say goodbye. he's all i ever think about, & i rush home just to hear his voice on the line & know he still cares... why? i don't know... i just want to know if i should risk it all & trust my heart, or wait patiently & see what fate hands me.

Have fun with it, but be careful! Make sure u have a life outside of him. Don't let yourself become overly attached... and don't be too available to him :)

that's my humble advice...