Sign

I met a frenchman last night for the first time in about six months, and now i know why i did not miss them.

Horrible body odour, teeth, and a pompousness i did not realise existed in a man

How someone so physically and socially unattractive could have been so full of himself is beyond me

He said he had come to US as he reckoned there would opportunities to fill the positions of expats leaving for home

he was a pure opportunist. How about those Froggies frogs????

hi there,

how unfortunate for you to meet a guy like that.

i was lucky enough, when i visited france, to not have to walk around with a peg on my nose. i met a really lovely guy who smelt quite charming. he had teeth too. he wasn't pompous at all. a rather funny guy, in fact. very good looking too. like i said, i think i was lucky.

there aint nothing wrong with being an opportunist. by all accounts, i think you should stay away from him if you don't like him.

by the way.....i don't quite understand the point of this post? any relation to "confused"?

Fristly, I'm not "confused" person! BTW, I need your advice/comment/guidancing

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years. Lately, i found out that he is going out with a married woman. Last night, i drop in his place suddenly and found out that the naked married woman was in his place. Why married woman will do such kind of thing? How can he face her husband when she back home?

hi again,

well, i don't think it's really case of "what was [/b]she doing...how can she do this?". it's also a case of "what was he doing...why did he do this?"

your boyfriend is just as responsible as this married woman. you may not be married to your boyfriend, but essentially, he should be committed to you and only you because you are his girlfriend.

your boyfriend and this married woman are being very disrepectful and deceitful. he is cheating on you and she is cheating on her husband.

it doesn't really matter why this married woman is having an affair with your boyfriend. there could be many reasons i.e. she is in an unhappy marriage, she is bored in her marriage, she is not capable of being faithful.

what is more important right now is whether or not you decide to stay with your boyfriend. he has deceived you and is being unfaithful. don't you think you deserve so much better? i certainly think you do.

there is obviously a reason why your boyfriend could not be faithful to you. i think you should have a long, serious talk to him about his feelings and about your relationship with him. but i warn you....once trust has been betrayed in a relationship, it is very, VERY hard to ever feel happy and content with that person again.

personally, i would kick his butt out the door so you can have the opportunity to find a man who will treat you with respect and who doesn't feel compelled to cheat on you.

best wishes :)