too much pressure???

hotpepper

We've been together for nearly 9 years and lately he told me he's getting bored for his life, well i'd assume that's with me as well though he didn't say it out

he doesn't want to break up, but doesn't want to talk to me nor hang around with me that much neither. He wants his own friends, life, etc. Rarely share his good or bad stuff, he said i wouldn't understand and he doesn't want to reiterate.

I love him still. i was so scared and brusted into tears saying how much it annoys me by thinking he might be leaving me sooN. he reassured and said that's not gonna happen but i just got to let him do whatever.

What do do or not do? is he trying to slip away or simply to take a break? am i giving him too much pressure?

Sometimes people go through bad times in life and need understanding, space and time to work through it. He is obviously having some kind of problem(s). If he won't talk to you about it, there is not much you can do.

He is treating you badly. I would not put up with it for long. If he doesn't get over this real soon and he won't talk to you about why he has this attitude problem, then the only choices you have are to put up with it or leave him.

The biggest question now is how much time to give him to straighten out his act. You will have to be the judge of that. If he has been a good boyfriend up til now, you might give him a few extra minutes to correct his attitude.

Nobody deserves to be treated like that by their significant other. He can't treat you that way if you don't let him.

He may just be seeking personal change, and that dosen't necessairly mean you. If you want to hang in there and deal with the change, you can, but it prob. won't be easy. Maybe you could suggest new things to do together, outings, something together. Anything, bowling, fishing, camping, who knows? If it were me, I would try to think of ways to help him change his life if he wanted the help. If not, then well, see where his new actions take him. Good Luck