Feeling of lust towards a female friend

Adam

Not sure why but there is a female in my social group who for better words " turn me on" whenever I see her.

Didnt used to be like that and only started recently. I would find myself sitting there and then suddenly next thing i know, im undressing her with my eyes or staring at her legs.

Just had afternoon tea with her and it struck me then how often I was doing it.

Anyone got a reason why? or maybe something i can do to stop it since she is a good friend of mine

There are many strange and unaccountable reasons why people turn us on. And it's even more odd when someone we formerly hardly noticed suddenly catches our eye.

Don't worry about the reasons you are suddenly attracted to this lady. Just deal with the situation as it has presented itself.

I don't know of any ways you can keep from being attracted to her, short of just not looking at her. However, if you let her know that you want more than just a friendship and she doesn't feel the same way, you could certainly cause serious damage to the friendship.

In a situation like this, if you aren't willing to take the risk of telling the other person you are interested in more than just a friendship, you are best off backing off and limiting contact.