Too much complain

Didar

This is one thing that really pisses me off and most of you are probably guilt of it. Whenever I go to Citysuper food court to grab a quick lunch, i find myself walking around with a stray for 10 minutes trying to find a free spot. Meanwhile, half the people occupying the seats are just sitting there to save the table. God that pisses me off! I could probably finish my luch and be gone by the time these people even get their food. Seating is for customer only and you aren't a customer until you've bought some damn food! It's not good for business either because half their capacity isn't being used for consumption

Some other complaints:

Why do people hold their umbrellas horizontally and jab half the people walking behind them?

Why do people have to take the lift to go up one or two floors?

Why do people have to run like mad and stop the lift from going, holding 20 people inside when they only have to wait a short while for one of the 5 other lifts?

The answer to all your questions is because many people lack consideration and respect. These days, there aren't a lot of parents who enstill those virtues in their children...and when they grow up, they do all the things you are complaining about.

I also think people who ram airplanes into skyscrapers also lack consideration and respect. But they make the people in your post look like saints.

You know what pisses me off???? Do ya?

When people post topics that have nothing to do w/ love and realtionships. Get a clue and gfys!

This is one thing that really pisses me off and most of you are probably guilt of it. Whenever I go to Citysuper food court to grab a quick lunch, i find myself walking around with a stray for 10 minutes trying to find a free spot. Meanwhile, half the people occupying the seats are just sitting there to save the table. God that pisses me off! I could probably finish my luch and be gone by the time these people even get their food. Seating is for customer only and you aren't a customer until you've bought some damn food! It's not good for business either because half their capacity isn't being used for consumption Some other complaints: Why do people hold their umbrellas horizontally and jab half the people walking behind them? Why do people have to take the lift to go up one or two floors? Why do people have to run like mad and stop the lift from going, holding 20 people inside when they only have to wait a short while for one of the 5 other lifts?