Would you leave your wife/husband for your mistress

GQ wants to know

GQ wants to know

This is not a thread to condemn nor condone adulterous married men/women.

Yes, ideally people shouldn't cheat..but yes we're only human...blah blah blah..

So please just answer the queries . ( if the results seem relieable and interesting, i might submit to GQ, Details, or Maxim magazine)

Would you leave your wife/husband for your another woman/man? And why or why not?

Please be honest. And thank you for your coopertation in this study

"Yes, ideally people shouldn't cheat..but yes we're only human...blah blah blah.."

I guess that's *one* way for a cheater to justify his/her actions....but a pretty p*ss poor one at that.

Does the copout "we're only human" apply to other things? Like murdering someone if you get really angry? Like forcing yourself sexually on someone because you're horny? Like shoplifting because you don't have the money? Like robbing a bank because you want a new car?

I dunno, last time I checked, even humans were born with an inate sense of right and wrong. If cheating wasn't really that "wrong" then why do cheaters bother sneaking around?

L

You're not perfect. The question is just a question. Who cares why and how a person got to the point where it applies to them

"Yes, ideally people shouldn't cheat.. but yes we're only human...blah blah blah .."

I guess that's *one* way for a cheater to justify his/her actions....but a pretty p*ss poor one at that. Does the copout "we're only human" apply to other things? Like murdering someone if you get really angry? Like forcing yourself sexually on someone because you're horny? Like shoplifting because you don't have the money? Like robbing a bank because you want a new car?

I dunno, last time I checked, even humans were born with an inate sense of right and wrong. If cheating wasn't really that "wrong" then why do cheaters bother sneaking around? L

No, I'm not perfect, but I've never cheated and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I never will.

Why ask the question if you don't want more than a simple yes or no answer? What does this look like, survey-central? I'm sure if Maxim or GQ wants to take a survey, they don't need your help. Oh, you don't like that? It's JUSt a comment.

You're not perfect. The question is just a question. Who cares why and how a person got to the point where it applies to them

I personally dont believe in cheating meaning to have a lover beside a steady relationsship. On the other hand, I have left my former husband because I fell in love with someone else and I have not regretted my decision, even though it was a financial struggle in the beginning - I had to move and so on.

Had I stayed with my ex just for the material security in my book, I wouldnt have been much better then a hooker, worse in a way, at least there one knows where one stands. Besides I love my bf and had I stayed with my ex I would have been cheating my bf, my own feelings and - even had I opted not to cheat in body - I would have been cheating my ex in my mind.

I believe that one has to follow ones feelings and to be honest about it. To take someone as a lover/mistress beside a relationsship is dishonest and usually will hurt the feelings of all concerned. I believe this to hurt lots more then a clean split. So I guess one should decide for one or the other, unless all concerned agree.

I think u should ask yourself whether you live for other or live for yourself. if you know the answer, u'll know what to do

No, I'm not perfect, but I've never cheated and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I never will. Why ask the question if you don't want more than a simple yes or no answer? What does this look like, survey-central? I'm sure if Maxim or GQ wants to take a survey, they don't need your help. Oh, you don't like that? It's JUSt a comment.