Ok that is IT

The truth hurts

The truth hurts

Now I am really PI**ED OFF.

i put my laundry out last night, it rained, laundry got wet.

No great shakes, i took the laundry in and put it out again this morning. 1 hour later another storm

Brought the laundry in and just put it out again after having a tee-a-tee with Anonymous. Drizzle has started again. By this stage my laundry has been constantly douse for about 20 hours and I AM PI**ED OFF.

If you weren't too cheap to go to a laundromat and use a few quarters to dry your clothes you wouldn't have this problem. What about borrowing a neighbor's dryer? Or why not just wear your clothes wet...a different look.

There are many cities around the world experiencing serious drought right now. The people of those areas would give anything to have your problem.

Dry clothes are relative.

You are pi**ed off about laundry for crying out loud.

Watch the weather or doppler channel!

Self-introspection might also help.

Now I am really PI**ED OFF. i put my laundry out last night, it rained, laundry got wet. No great shakes, i took the laundry in and put it out again this morning. 1 hour later another storm Brought the laundry in and just put it out again after having a tee-a-tee with Anonymous. Drizzle has started again. By this stage my laundry has been constantly douse for about 20 hours and I AM PI**ED OFF.