Help! whats this mean?

Sabrina

ok. I have posted several times about my relationship that ended due to boyfriend freaking out and leaving for the coast guard without saying bye. The night before he left we had a huge fight. We dated three yrs. I totally know he cared for me by his actions I just did not understand why he could not tell me bye and why couldnt we still be together even if heis gone. Well it has been 2 months and he just now wrote me a letter. The thing is. The letter is so casual. It did not say a word about us or missing me or even an IM sorry. NOthing. Just how he is and how he will be home in a week for 10 days. He just graduated boot camp. Why on earth did he wait this long to write me and why did he write such a casual letter like its nothing. You know like IM just a freind he is writing to say hello. i dont get it.

ouch....

His letter may not be a bad thing. It seems too me hes trying to break the ice

maybe his letter is so casual because he feels this is safe. He may be afraid that a more romantic letter may scare you off. I suggest sending him a letter and casually mention that you do miss him. His response will help you. make sure you tell him what your thinking and how you feel

one of the biggest mistakes is never saying something you really wanted to say.

i wish you the best of luck

ok. I have posted several times about my relationship that ended due to boyfriend freaking out and leaving for the coast guard without saying bye. The night before he left we had a huge fight. We dated three yrs. I totally know he cared for me by his actions I just did not understand why he could not tell me bye and why couldnt we still be together even if heis gone. Well it has been 2 months and he just now wrote me a letter. The thing is. The letter is so casual. It did not say a word about us or missing me or even an IM sorry. NOthing. Just how he is and how he will be home in a week for 10 days. He just graduated boot camp. Why on earth did he wait this long to write me and why did he write such a casual letter like its nothing. You know like IM just a freind he is writing to say hello. i dont get it.

I dunna why, but i think i'd be offended by such a letter ... he must know he hurt u ... and he doesn't have the nerve to say sorry? all he can do is act as if nothing happened? ... ick ... i wouldn't reply ... if he contacts you when he does come back, - then do what U WANT to do ... but think well before going back to him, okay?

That's my opinion ...