Why he can't wait?

Jose

i met a guy last night, the 1st day we dated, he asked meto go to his home or go to my home. of course i refused to him. However,I told him I don't have interested, cus no feeling to him. Then he change his face suddenly, cus he promise to watch movie with me, but after I refused to him, he said he dun want to watch. I said okay, i want to go home , goodbye!

I dun know why this kind of man is so...cheap, I just treat him to be a common friend only.

Some guys are like this. Don't worry about them. Just don't go out with them again. It's not even important enough to discuss.

When you are unfortunate enough to go out with a guy like this, just tell him NO and forget him.

Thank you for your advise!!!

Are you the Tony who issued a notice earlier? I don't understand it. Could you explain why you issued the notice?

Some guys are like this. Don't worry about them. Just don't go out with them again. It's not even important enough to discuss. When you are unfortunate enough to go out with a guy like this, just tell him NO and forget him.