Gay friend

Im a single friend who happens to know a very good friend. Problem is he is in the closet and hes the kind hard to tell that hes gay. Many of my friends think we are dating, but actually I just treat him like a brother. Im gonna back to school soon and will see him everyday again. If you were me, would you still hang out lots with him or stay away to increase my chances for guys?

How shallow is that!

Would you rather have genuine friendships in life or live your life based on what others might think. I hope you would be a better friend than that. I sure as heck wouldn't treat my brother like that.

If people ask you if you guys are dating, POLITELY say no he's a good friend of mine.

That would be like me saying I wouldn't want to hang around with my "very good friend" Sally because she's prettier than me and it might ruin my chances of getting a guy.

You wont make friends that way.

High school can be rough but you can either be a leader or a follower. To be a leader you have to be yourself no matter what others think.

good luck

d

Im a single friend who happens to know a very good friend. Problem is he is in the closet and hes the kind hard to tell that hes gay. Many of my friends think we are dating, but actually I just treat him like a brother. Im gonna back to school soon and will see him everyday again. If you were me, would you still hang out lots with him or stay away to increase my chances for guys?