Violent break-ups!!!!

Badboy

When I was younger and living in London, I went out with a girl that I found was too much for me. So, I decided to break it off with her. I took it easy and we sat down in her little flat and I talked a little about how things are not what I want it to be and that I wanted us to be friends, etc. etc...

SHE WENT F@CKING APEs***!!!!

Smashing things and jumping up and down ferociously. I tried to calm her down but there was no stop button here. So I left her to her mental devices.

I walked about half way down the street when I heard her screaming after her. On hearing this I ran but she was in a car! I flew over sever gardens and rose bushes, yes rose bushes, but she just drove after me.

Finally, about two streets down the road she crashed into a parked care and I went back to see how she was. She was still crying and screaming that we should not break up. The police and ambulance came, they all had a good laugh when I explained to them about the situation.

I went to hospital and stayed for two days picking out thorns and out of my @rse, one sprained ankle and one broken rib.

When I was younger and living in London, I went out with a girl that I found was too much for me. So, I decided to break it off with her. I took it easy and we sat down in her little flat and I talked a little about how things are not what I want it to be and that I wanted us to be friends, etc. etc... SHE WENT F@CKING APEs***!!!! Smashing things and jumping up and down ferociously. I tried to calm her down but there was no stop button here. So I left her to her mental devices.

I walked about half way down the street when I heard her screaming after her. On hearing this I ran but she was in a car! I flew over sever gardens and rose bushes, yes rose bushes, but she just drove after me. Finally, about two streets down the road she crashed into a parked care and I went back to see how she was. She was still crying and screaming that we should not break up. The police and ambulance came, they all had a good laugh when I explained to them about the situation. I went to hospital and stayed for two days picking out thorns and out of my @rse, one sprained ankle and one broken rib.

I don't know what you mean by "this is the wrong message, trust me." That makes no sense whatsoever.

Anyway, you should have kept going rather than return to this crazy girl you had broken up with. Once you got her medical attention, you should have left and never seen her or called her again...for the rest of your life.

None of us need this kind of drama or craziness in our lives. We are not responsible for the pathology of others and we should not be guilt-tripped into hanging around situations that are not positive for us.

This is the RIGHT message, trust me!