How to steal someone's boyfriend?

Flame me if you want !!! I have been thinking about stealing this guy from his gf. Why would I want to do that?

- She is control freak with no personality and has been driving him crazy

-He got drunk one night and admitted to me that he has a crash on me but doesn't want to hurt his gf and doesn't want to be cheat

- I've been in love with him (secretly)for a long time

-I know this is only chance I have to be with him, if I don't try, I know I will regret it for the rest of my life.

So, any suggestions anyone? sounds like a bitch but we've got to fight for the one we love, right?

well, no offense, but you're hearing ONE SIDE of the relationship here. if this girl's such a control freak and driving him so crazy, why is he still with her?? there's gotta be SOMETHING keeping him there, and i think you should try and find out what that is.

Flame me if you want !!! I have been thinking about stealing this guy from his gf. Why would I want to do that? - She is control freak with no personality and has been driving him crazy -He got drunk one night and admitted to me that he has a crash on me but doesn't want to hurt his gf and doesn't want to be cheat - I've been in love with him (secretly)for a long time -I know this is only chance I have to be with him, if I don't try, I know I will regret it for the rest of my life. So, any suggestions anyone? sounds like a bitch but we've got to fight for the one we love, right?

I totally agree with the response above. Also, keep in mind (and it took me years to learn this) that a guy who complains about his current or ex girlfriend and takes no responsibility for any of the problems, will do the same thing to you one day. It's NOT flattering for a guy to tell a potential new woman what a b*tch his last woman/current women was/is. You will just one day turn into that same b*tch. That's the way it generally works.

well, no offense, but you're hearing ONE SIDE of the relationship here. if this girl's such a control freak and driving him so crazy, why is he still with her?? there's gotta be SOMETHING keeping him there, and i think you should try and find out what that is.

"He got drunk one night and admitted to me that he has a crash on me but doesn't want to hurt his gf and doesn't want to be cheat"

THAT IS THE BIGGEST FREAKIN LIE I HAVE EVER HEARD!!! Come on. Use your brain for this one. First of all, he was drunk. Second of all, he was horny because he was drunk. And third, he's lying because he was drunk. YOU'RE GOING TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING A HORNY, LYING, DRUNK MAN TELLS YOU?

And another thing. It's hard to believe that ANYONE can be in love with someone they're not in a relationship with. Are you obssessed? Yes, most likely. Are you lusting for him? Yes, also very likely. Are you deranged for thinking that you actually love this guy? Another yes.

And here's another quote from you: "I know this is only chance I have to be with him, if I don't try, I know I will regret it for the rest of my life".

You might think that's true now, but I'd be more than willing to bet that an EVEN BIGGER regret you'd have down the road if you go through with this is getting involved with this loser. Someday he'll do the same thing to you. He'll be at a party telling some young thing just how much he can't stand his girlfriend and how much he wants out. And then maybe you'll see just how big of a mistake you made.