Under what circumstances would a guy avoid

You come up with a lot of questions using many Nicknames on the forum. I don't mind a few but it is getting very old.

What is your objective? If you want to know more about love, why not let me recommend some good books for you to read.

Posting here using a multitude of names will not endear you to anyone. Myself, for one, am tired of you coming in here, using different names, and plastering the forum with a multitude of very trivial questions the answers to which I seriously doubt will enrich your life.

Isn't there something else that you could find to keep you busy?

I know I have been a deception and I was rarely sharp enough to do more than mash a couple of keys and click the post message for many time !!!!

I am very curious person for everything, but I don't like to read book. I really DO thank you for anything you done until now, Tony.

I'm not sure if this makes any difference,but I do feel like making an appology to the general loveshack.org for my outburst during 1 months (??). To that end, I wish to offer my apologies to all who were affected , directly or otherwise. It's strange, really, as I contemplate the significance of the word " sorry",as it is not something that I often say in out here.However, I find it rather liberating to say this word now, and to own up to a mistake for which I can blame no one but myself. I'm just glad to have this opportunity to express a few of my thoughts on my recent actions.

I know this question will be sensitive on that . I REALLY do not mean for that!!!!!! . However, some people can hardly believe on that since you seems to be very knowledgeable on a number on different topic.

You don't think some will call you " nanny society guys. So weak they need a maid to carry their schoolbooks/books"

What do you think if they say it??

------------------------------------------------------------

You come up with a lot of questions using many Nicknames on the forum. I don't mind a few but it is getting very old. What is your objective? If you want to know more about love, why not let me recommend some good books for you to read. Posting here using a multitude of names will not endear you to anyone. Myself, for one, am tired of you coming in here, using different names, and plastering the forum with a multitude of very trivial questions the answers to which I seriously doubt will enrich your life. Isn't there something else that you could find to keep you busy?

YOU ASK: "What do you think if they say it??"

I think they are absolutely correct. I like to have people do everything for me. I figure why do it if I can get someone else to do it for me.

And thanks for your apology. How about just one dumb question per day instead of a whole lot of them. One a day seems just fine.

Do you think experience will depend on knowledge? why or why not?

-----------------------------------------------------------

YOU ASK: "What do you think if they say it??" I think they are absolutely correct. I like to have people do everything for me. I figure why do it if I can get someone else to do it for me. And thanks for your apology. How about just one dumb question per day instead of a whole lot of them. One a day seems just fine.

You need to find a mentor in your area, someone highly educated who can answer your philosophical questions. I do not enjoy answering questions that I do not feel are helping you with problems in your life and I will NOT do so after this one.

YOU ASK: "Do you think experience will depend on knowledge? why or why not?"

Yes and no. If someone runs over us with a car and it's not out fault...we were doing exactly what we were supposed to...that experience does not depend on our knowledge.

If we are not selected for a job out of five qualified candidates, that does not depend on our knowledge. That we were amond the five finalists probably had a lot to do with our knowledge.

Being able to use a computer depends on our knowledge. Being able to have a conversation or drive or cook food, etc. depends on our knowledge.

If you can't figure out the whys or why nots of my answers, you need more schooling.

I urge you to enroll in a good school and further your education. No matter what level of schooling you have achieved, go for much higher levels.

EDUCATION IS IMPORTANT.

I will answer no further questions for you....why? Because I just don't want to. There are others here who may be happy to accomodate you.

• 2 weeks later...
I know I have been a deception and I was rarely sharp enough to do more than mash a couple of keys and click the post message for many time !!!! I am very curious person for everything, but I don't like to read book. I really DO thank you for anything you done until now, Tony. I'm not sure if this makes any difference,but I do feel like making an appology to the general loveshack.org for my outburst during 1 months (??). To that end, I wish to offer my apologies to all who were affected , directly or otherwise. It's strange, really, as I contemplate the significance of the word " sorry",as it is not something that I often say in out here.However, I find it rather liberating to say this word now, and to own up to a mistake for which I can blame no one but myself. I'm just glad to have this opportunity to express a few of my thoughts on my recent actions.