boyfriend's ex girlfriend has low morals!!!

disgusted

My current boyfriend (who's been for 2 years) told me a story about how he got his ex pregant (when she was only in her teens) and she had to get an abortion. During the days while waiting for her abortion date, she actually tried to have sex while she was preganant. What I heard this I was disgusted

There you have a teenage girl who's pregant, waiting to get an abortion and still in the mood to feck. What a whore. Wasn't she suppose to be upset or worried, or even feel a bit guilty? Opening her legs was what got her in trouble in the first place, how could she still want to have sex with a baby she was about to kill inside her?

Please comments!!!

What the heck have you been smoking??

Almost everyone I know that has been pregnant has had sex while they were pregnant. What's so disgusting about that?

My current boyfriend (who's been for 2 years) told me a story about how he got his ex pregant (when she was only in her teens) and she had to get an abortion.

Uhhh...why do you mention that she was only in her teens? Wasn't your boyfriend also only his teens while HE got some girl pregnant?

It takes two to tango, buddy. And so what she had to get an abortion? It was her and her boyfriend's decision, and maybe she felt that it was the best thing for her to do. Nothing wrong with that.

During the days while waiting for her abortion date, she actually tried to have sex while she was preganant. What I heard this I was disgusted

Well, if she was a normal person who enjoyed sex, nothing is wrong with that. And don't you think it's much better to have sex while you're pregnant? That way, you can't possibly get pregnant again.

There you have a teenage girl who's pregant, waiting to get an abortion and still in the mood to feck. What a whore.

Umm...it wasn't all her fault. Don't put all the blame on her. Remember the guy who got her pregnant?? And maybe she was getting the abortion because this guy wouldn't be around to take care of the baby. This doesn't make her a whore. Many people get pregnant by accident. I seriously doubt she WANTED to get pregnant, or that she WANTED to have an abortion. But she did, and she did what she had to do.

Wasn't she suppose to be upset or worried, or even feel a bit guilty?

How the heck do you know that she wasn't upset?? Or worried? Or feeling guilty? One of my close friends had an abortion. That doesn't make her a whore. And whether she had sex up until the hour before she had her abortion makes no difference to me, and it shouldn't to you.

Opening her legs was what got her in trouble in the first place, how could she still want to have sex with a baby she was about to kill inside her?

Well it sure wasn't going to get her pregnant again. And it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Please comments!!!

If you think she has low morals, what she did was disgusting, and that she's a whore, YOU SHOULD FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND.

Didn't he have sex with her? Didn't HE make her pregnant? Or did she just magically get pregnant all on her own and deserves all of the blame?

Was he wearing a condom when he made her pregnant? If not, why not?

And if not, did he make sure she was on birth control? Did he offer to accompany her to the doctor to make sure she got some birth control pills?

Wasn't he in his teens also when he made this young girl pregnant? Wasn't he just as irresponsible? Don't you think his morals were just as "low"?

Was he there for her the whole time she was pregnant, and in the process of her abortion? Did he help pay for it? Did he help make the decision that it was best for her to get an abortion?

Whether or not she had sex while she was pregnant makes no difference at all. It doesn't mean she has low morals. Actually, I'd think it would be YOU with the lower morals for going around and talking about other people's personal business, and for going around and judging other people when you don't know the full story. And the same goes for your boyfriend, who is a jerk for going around and tell people about her abortion or the fact that she had sex before she got one.

Mind your own business!

First of all, the correct spelling is: PREGNANT

In all honesty, I'm not even sure why you're concerning yourself with the morals/behavior/libido of your boyfriend's EX girlfriend....particularly on matters from when she was a young teenager. Honestly, don't you have better things to do, more productive things to do with your time?...like things that will improve your relationship or help humanity.

Why your b/f even told you all that, is beyond me.

L