Star Connection Girl...

Druid...

Regarding the post and replies displayed earlier today about star crossed lovers and an instant connection.

I believe there is a connection. Yes, there is the initial lust, but there are tons of people I've seen whom I've wanted to be with just because they were beautiful and hot.

But sometimes there is some sort of connection, a connection that draws two people together. A deep connection, almost as if fates hand were interacting. I'm not one about love at first sight, but I am definitely one to believe that sometimes you meet somebody, you get to know them a little bit, and there is some connection, an unexplainable feeling and state of mind.

True maybe the connection will fade in time, but too many people today are greedy or refuse to accept human feelings. Many people, well, they get married to somebody they sort of love, and go on and on. Speak to older couples or older human beings and they'll tell you, it's not what they did do, but what they didn't that they regret.

I don't know, but there is a little something to say about romance every once in a while.

Because if there isn't any romance left, then what is really the point, you know?

So i would tell this young woman, go for it, take the chance, take a challenge, take the risk, but don't be too clumsy, but be willing to go forward and admit, sometimes feeling human is what we should do.

We are turning into a society relying on computers, the internet, wireless communication, etc etc etc, and one thing we are losing, is human connection. Too many people just see people to use them, and that is a sad story, indeed.

So go for it, be human,

Druid..

druid....