some people find it hard to fall in love..

Life Sucks!

Life Sucks!

Some fall in love easily and some just don't fall in love that easily..meaning nearly never.Is it because he/she hasn't capablitity of giving love and taking or he/she hasn't me "the right one" or is it just not meant to be

What do you think?

There are any one of a million reasons why a person doesn't fall in love easily. I would say the most prevalent is that person is unusually sane and rational and would rather fall in love with a real person instead of what they wish that person was all about.

Others don't fall in love easily for fear of being hurt.

Others just don't know what love is because they weren't taught much when young.

Many fall in love but just don't realize it because of blocks they have put up within themselves.

I don't think most people fall in love easily...they may fall in lust easily or they may feel infatuation pretty quickly.

The process of falling in love involves a long process of getting to know someone and being sufficiently stimulated in many psychological and chemical ways that drives a person to want to be with them for a very long time despite their shortcomings or imperfections.

Considering the frequency with which people who are "in love" break up or get divorced, I often wonder just how many people who think they are in love actually are.