help, I can't stop thinking about sex

i can't say i've ever suffered from this....every waking moment is a bit extreme. do you think about sex when you are doing your taxes? do you think about sex when you pass elderly people in the street?

how old are you? are you going through puberty right now? if you've never had sex and you are going through puberty, it's probably just natural curiousity, especially if you are still a virgin....albeit excessive curiousity.

i'm just worried about your poor wrist. you must be on the verge of spraining it, by now.

YOU ASK: "I think about sex every waking moment..anyone suffer this or has anything to help."

You have an obsessive though disorder that is easily treated in therapy. There are actually medications, such as Anafranil...a tricyclic anti-depressant, which is also useful in treating people with obsessive thoughts. There are also cognitive therapies that your psychiatrist or psychologist can render than will go a long way to helping you.

Frankly, I don't believe you think about sex all the time. I mean, there has to be times when you're thinking about food, or work, or money, or whatever. But anyway, I hope you will get some help if you really think you need it.

In my book, if you have to have an obsessive thought disorder, sex is the way to go. I think about sex most of the time myself. My life is pretty much one big orgasm. I went to a shrink one time for the problem and all he wanted to talk about was sex.

Kidding aside, get help for this problem as soon as possible.

YOU ASK: "i'm just worried about your poor wrist. you must be on the verge of spraining it, by now."

You make the assumption that he's doing the jerking. With his problem, he's surely enlisted help with that.

lol!!! for this person's sake, i hope they have 7 ambidextrous people (one for each day of the week, two hands is less of a strain) to help with this problem.

assuming i assumed correctly to begin with, i assume this is a guy who's thinking about sex so much???? i'm making a pretty broad generlisation, but i've never known a girl to have this problem. of course, i'm sure they're out there somewhere!

p.s. i know, ASS-U-ME....sorry 'blue' if you're a girl :)

in regards to tony's point about tricyclic anti-depressants....if your doctor does prescribe these for you, anti-depressants are also quite well-known as libido killers. so if your libido is quite high and you can't seem to get enough sex, then anti-depressants will quite possibly change that for you.

definitely go and talk to your doctor about this if it is worrying you, so these obsessive thoughts can be controlled.

in regards to tony's point about tricyclic anti-depressants....if your doctor does prescribe these for you, anti-depressants are also quite well-known as libido killers. so if your libido is quite high and you can't seem to get enough sex, then anti-depressants will quite possibly change that for you. definitely go and talk to your doctor about this if it is worrying you, so these obsessive thoughts can be controlled. Look everything in the world is not about having sex.

you have to put your mind into something than that.

Like go the to the movies or go some place. What I think

you should do is go some place that you could be alone and

sit and think why do you do the things you do.Sit and

mediate and think.

I too think about sex all the time24/7 but I really wish that I could have it every single day which of course is impossible due to work and boyfriend is not in the mood everyday. But since I'm only thinking in my mind or seriously fantasizing to no one but me, I find nothing wrong with that. As long as you don't let it take over your life More power to ya.

I think about sex every waking moment..anyone suffer this or has anything to help