why is he avoiding me?

so confuse

i don't understand why my ex boyfriend is avoiding me.we've been bestfriends for the past 8 years till we broke up last month.where ever i am he never comes there and if he does he spends less than 30 secs.his friends and family are telling me it's because he still has feelings for and recently we started talking as in hi-hi but he still avoids me unless his brother is there.he comes to my house to use my computer and stares at me the whole time and not just the ordinary stare but the very very intense stare.i do believe there's a chance of us getting back together.i love him so much and i know he still loves me too.do your think there's a chance of us getting back together or should i move on?the problem is i don't feel like falling in love with anyone else except him cos my heart is still with him and i just can't get it back.i just want us to get back together cos i love him so much and he's the only one on my mind.pls advice me on what to do cos i;m going insane just thinking about him.

Did you break up with him or did he break up with you?

If he broke up with you, he knows you still care about him and he doesn't want to give you false hope...that's why he would avoid you.

If you broke up with him, he would avoid you because any girl who breaks up with a guy she really loves and wants to be with is kind of nuts and he wouldn't want to be around someone crazy like that.

If you want to straighten this out and get back together with him, just collar him and tell him. Get this out in the open. If he says no, move on your merry way. If he says yes, you won't have to wonder about this anymore.

You sound very confident that he still cares about you so I encourage you to make your move soon.

Would the fact that you posted the same problem as "confuse girl" and "desperate girl" about an hour apart be any indication that you are obsessing about this.

This guy wouldn't like it if he knew you were going so bonkers.

Calm down and relax. And you only have to put this problem up once and use the same name in your posts. We already have problems with another multi-personality individual.

maybe he really loves you,but perhaps is scared stiff as to why you and he never talk.if he stares at you that intensely,obviously he is looking for that fire in your eyes,like you used to have.remember??boys sometimes get a little weak in the knees when they know in thier hearts that you are the one.pretty scary stuff!!!cause we know that our leash is getting that much shorter.no more wild playboy mansion type parties,no more motorcycles,and last but not least,the thought of monogomy-just kidding.i'll bet that bastard stares at your butt too!!i'm a leg man myself.eyes first,legs second.maybe he would like to hold you in his arms again,like back in the day!!does he get a goofy look on his face around you?if so,then i have to inform you,it's probably terminal.call a doctor!some women get that doofus look also,but most try to hide it.wouldn't want to let your work in progress see-the look.

i don't understand why my ex boyfriend is avoiding me.we've been bestfriends for the past 8 years till we broke up last month.where ever i am he never comes there and if he does he spends less than 30 secs.his friends and family are telling me it's because he still has feelings for and recently we started talking as in hi-hi but he still avoids me unless his brother is there.he comes to my house to use my computer and stares at me the whole time and not just the ordinary stare but the very very intense stare.i do believe there's a chance of us getting back together.i love him so much and i know he still loves me too.do your think there's a chance of us getting back together or should i move on?the problem is i don't feel like falling in love with anyone else except him cos my heart is still with him and i just can't get it back.i just want us to get back together cos i love him so much and he's the only one on my mind.pls advice me on what to do cos i;m going insane just thinking about him.

For starters, are you sure your ex does want to get back together? He may be avoiding you because he knows you do and that makes him feel awkward. I think maybe you should both get distance from eachother, you as well as him. It sounds like this is what he may be trying to accomplish by avoiding you. The coming over to use your computer should stop, I don't know why this is going on but if he's trying to avoid you like you say then don't let him come over to use the computer. Let him find another place to do that and not with you there. Give yourself some space and give him some too, if you broke up then that's exactly the way you should be acting "broken up". He's obviously upset and you seem so as well. What you both should do is give eachother space to examine your feelings about eachother and then if it's really meant to be for you two then you will know after some time has passed.

I hate to say it but time is the only thing that heals. You sound pretty confused yourself, I'm not sure of all the reasons for your break up but it had to be something pretty important for this to have occurred after 8 years. I recently broke up after 8 years of being with someone and now I am beginning to recognize that I needed space as well. So give yourself the space he is obviously wanting otherwise you are not being fair to yourself.

I hope that helps.