i need help urgently.

renill83

my boyfriend and i have been on and off for a couple of months and we weren't talking till i went to boston for his graduation.we settled everything untill i tried to make him jealous with a dude i never went out with becaus he was always talking about different girls around me and whenever i asked him why he did that he always said to make me mad.anyways,he got so jealous and said he had gotten over me.i begged him to give me another since it was all a lie but he said no i felt really bad cos i know i was the cause of the break up and i think i have feelings for the guy i tried to make him jealous with but whenever i talk to the other guy all i seem to think about is my ex- boyfriend and my ex- boyfriend hates him so much and is trying to get with this one girl.do you think he's trying to get with this girl to get back at me cos i hurt him or is he really into it and do you think there's a chance of us every getting back together?he doesn't know how i feel inside cos i told him to forget the whole relationship thing but the truth is i really love this guy and i think he loves that one girl he's trying to get with.all our friends are telling us there's a chance of us getting back together from the way we look and act with each other.pls help me cos i really don't know what to do.

This is all so terrible childish. You are not ready for a long term relationship and neither is he. Both of you are way too much into petty, juvenile behavior that is not part of a mature, healthy relationship.

It is inappropriate for him to be after a particular girl just to get back at you. And, according to you, you have feelings for the guy you used to try to make your boyfriend jealous. Both of you deserve to be exactly where you are right now just to see that it's not proper to play with your own and other people's feelings.

This is a normal learning process. It's wrong to even think about getting back together with your ex right now because this whole thing has gotten out of hand. Maybe sometime in the future, your heads may be clearer and both of you will have gotten over all this game playing. It's just not the way good relationships work.

So be happy you're learing from this. You'll do much better in your next relationship because you'll know how to carry on to make it last a lot longer.

Oh, yes, there's a chance you may get back together at this time but it can hardly last since neither of you are emotionally ready to act responsibly with respect for the other's feelings...so why even bother?

Hi Renill

Let me get this straight, you worked things out with your b/f (so he thought) and went to his grad with him and hit on another guy. Thats just plain mean! When you found out that this other guy is into other girls besides you (stringing you along)you went back to your b/f and said it was a lie. Which it wasn't because you do like this guy it was your turn to string along your b/f. I don't think your ex is with this new girl because you hurt him, I think he is with her because maybe he feels she isn't going to lie, manipulate, and deceive him. You told him to forget about your relationship (you told him!)now he's trying to move on so you want him back. Is that why you want him back. You can't play with people like this. You blew it with your ex, your using this new guy, and some poor girl is going to lose her new b/f because an ex wants to play with him a bit more. Chalk it up to experience and move on. A little maturity never hurt anyone. You caused the position your in and you need to deal with why YOU did it to yourself. I think you should leave these guys alone, if thier smart they'll back off you also. If you don't know for sure you want to be with your ex and are unsure you wont walk all over him, leave him be. Sounds like he's been through enough and it sounds like you need to grow up.

Sorry if this isn't the advice you we're looking for but I don't see how your b/f can be expected to trust you again.

Take care, and good luck

d

my boyfriend and i have been on and off for a couple of months and we weren't talking till i went to boston for his graduation.we settled everything untill i tried to make him jealous with a dude i never went out with becaus he was always talking about different girls around me and whenever i asked him why he did that he always said to make me mad.anyways,he got so jealous and said he had gotten over me.i begged him to give me another since it was all a lie but he said no i felt really bad cos i know i was the cause of the break up and i think i have feelings for the guy i tried to make him jealous with but whenever i talk to the other guy all i seem to think about is my ex- boyfriend and my ex- boyfriend hates him so much and is trying to get with this one girl.do you think he's trying to get with this girl to get back at me cos i hurt him or is he really into it and do you think there's a chance of us every getting back together?he doesn't know how i feel inside cos i told him to forget the whole relationship thing but the truth is i really love this guy and i think he loves that one girl he's trying to get with.all our friends are telling us there's a chance of us getting back together from the way we look and act with each other.pls help me cos i really don't know what to do.