Have you ever heard of a bloke who has conversations with his thing?

Samantha

I have been killing myself laughing over the way this guy talks to me about his penis. I can't resist posting this.

He has daily conversations with his penis and he is so funny to listen to. The guy wears glasses and the other night he told me that his penis wanted glasses too!

He said to his penis, "You only have one eye, and besides, you don't have a nose or a head, but 'he' told me I could tape them on."

Sometimes I'll ask him what 'he' thought of certain things we were talking about and my friend will answer, "right now he is asleep....oh now he's looking up at me..He thinks he is yours, but I keep telling him 'she's mine' (meaning me)"

Does anyone else on this forum talk to their penis?

There are some guys who relate best to another dick.

In your guy's case, I think it was something he started long ago and it seemed cute but it has gotten out of hand. This is a bad habit he needs to stop. It's simply one of those things that, if done once or rarely, is funny but as an ongoing gig it is not funny at all.

If this actually bothers you, you're going to have to break him of the habit. If it doesn't bother you, let him be one with his penis and leave him alone.

I think most men are rather fond of their penis because it gives them great pleasure if used in concert with other stimulating elements. However, very few men actually have an ongoing dialogue with their dick.

Why don't you ask his penis how it feels having this guy talk to it all the time. You might even ask it how it feels about you. Let us know what it says?

Why don't you write a book...call it: "Women Are Genius 'cause Men Talk To Their Penis." or maybe "Men Are From Mars and Women Have No Penis To Talk To." or maybe just "Straight Talk With Your Penis."

If this guy actually thinks with his penis, like lots of guys do, you may be in trouble.

LOL means Laughing Out Loud. In the age of the Internet, there are many abbreviations one should be familiar with. Using this shorthand saves time and space. Below are a few which you can print out and keep handy so you'll be "with it" in the cyberworld.

2U2 = To You, Too

AAMOF = As A Matter Of Fact

AFAIK = As Far As I Know

AFAIC = As Far As I'm Concerned

AFAICT = As Far As I Can Tell

AFK = Away From Keyboard

ASAP = As Soon As Possible

BAK = Back At Keyboard

BBL = Be Back Later

BITMT = But In The Meantime

BOT = Back On Topic

BRB = Be Right Back

BTW = By the way

C4N = Ciao For Now

CRS = Can't Remember "Stuff"

CU = See You

CUL(8R) = See You Later

CWOT = Complete Waste Of Time

CYA = See Ya

DITYID = Did I Tell You I'm Distressed?

DIY = Do It Yourself

EOD = End Of Discussion

EZ = Easy

F2F = Face To Face

FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions

FBOW = For Better Or Worse

FOAF = Friend Of A Friend

FOCL = Falling Off Chair Laughing

FWIW = For What It's Worth

FYA = For Your Amusement

FYI = For Your Information

/ga = Go Ahead

GAL = Get A Life

GBTW = Get Back To Work

GFC = Going For Coffee

GFETE = Grinning From Ear To Ear

GMTA = Great Minds Think Alike

GR&D = Grinning, Running & Ducking

GTG = Got To Go

GTGTTBR = Got To Go To The Bathroom

GTRM = Going To Read Mail

HAND = Have A Nice Day

HHOK = Ha Ha Only Kidding

HTH = Hope This Helps

IAC = In Any Case

IAE = In Any Event

IC = I See

IDGI = I Don't Get It

IMCO = In My Considered Opinion

IMHO = In My Humble Opinion

IMNSHO = in My Not So Humble Opinion

IMO = In My Opinion

IMPE = In My Previous/Personal Experience

IMVHO = In My Very Humble Opinion

IOTTMCO = Intuitively Obvious To The Most Casual Observer

IOW = In Other Words

IRL = In Real Life

ISP = Internet Service Provider

IYKWIM = If You Know What I Mean

JIC = Just In Case

J/K = Just kidding

KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid

L8TR = Later

LD = Later Dude

LOL = Laughing Out Loud

LTNS = Long Time No See

MorF = Male or Female, or person who asks that question

MTCW = My Two Cents Worth

NRN = No Reply Necessary

ONNA = Oh No, Not Again!

OTOH = On The Other Hand

OTTOMH = Off The Top Of My Head

OIC = Oh I See

OTF = On The Floor

OLL = Online Love

PCMCIA = People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms

PLS = Please

PU = That Stinks!

REHI = Hello Again (re-Hi!)

ROFL = Rolling On Floor Laughing

ROTF = Rolling On The Floor

ROTFL = Rolling On The Floor Laughing

RSN = Real Soon Now

RTDox = Read The Documentation/Directions

RTFM = Read The Frickin' Manual

RUOK = Are You OK?

SNAFU = Situation Normal; All Fouled Up

SO = Significant Other

SOL = Smiling Out Loud (or You're Out of Luck)

TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

TAFN = That's All For Now

TEOTWAWKI - The End Of The World As We Know It

THX = Thanks

TIA = Thanks In Advance

TLK2UL8R = Talk to you later

TMK = To My Knowledge

TOS = Terms Of Service

TPTB = The Powers That Be

TSWC = Tell Someone Who Cares

TTBOMK = To The Best Of My Knowledge

TTFN = Ta-Ta For Now

TTYL(8R) = Talk To You Later

TWIMC = To Whom It May Concern

Txs = Thanks

URL = Web Page Address

w/b = Welcome Back

w/o = Without

WRT = With Regard To

WTG = Way To Go

WU? = What's Up?

WWW = World Wide Web

WYSIWYG = What You See Is What You Get

Y2K = Year 2000

YGIAGAM = Your Guess Is As Good As Mine

YGWYPF = You Get What You Pay For

YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary

ZZZ = Sleeping

so what does n/t mean? JENNIE!!!! SEE MY REAL NAME???

LOL means Laughing Out Loud. In the age of the Internet, there are many abbreviations one should be familiar with. Using this shorthand saves time and space. Below are a few which you can print out and keep handy so you'll be "with it" in the cyberworld. 2U2 = To You, Too AAMOF = As A Matter Of Fact AFAIK = As Far As I Know AFAIC = As Far As I'm Concerned AFAICT = As Far As I Can Tell AFK = Away From Keyboard ASAP = As Soon As Possible BAK = Back At Keyboard BBL = Be Back Later BITMT = But In The Meantime BOT = Back On Topic BRB = Be Right Back BTW = By the way C4N = Ciao For Now CRS = Can't Remember "Stuff" CU = See You CUL(8R) = See You Later CWOT = Complete Waste Of Time CYA = See Ya DITYID = Did I Tell You I'm Distressed? DIY = Do It Yourself EOD = End Of Discussion EZ = Easy F2F = Face To Face FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions FBOW = For Better Or Worse FOAF = Friend Of A Friend FOCL = Falling Off Chair Laughing FWIW = For What It's Worth FYA = For Your Amusement FYI = For Your Information /ga = Go Ahead GAL = Get A Life GBTW = Get Back To Work GFC = Going For Coffee GFETE = Grinning From Ear To Ear GMTA = Great Minds Think Alike GR&D = Grinning, Running & Ducking GTG = Got To Go GTGTTBR = Got To Go To The Bathroom GTRM = Going To Read Mail HAND = Have A Nice Day HHOK = Ha Ha Only Kidding HTH = Hope This Helps IAC = In Any Case IAE = In Any Event IC = I See IDGI = I Don't Get It IMCO = In My Considered Opinion IMHO = In My Humble Opinion IMNSHO = in My Not So Humble Opinion IMO = In My Opinion IMPE = In My Previous/Personal Experience

IMVHO = In My Very Humble Opinion IOTTMCO = Intuitively Obvious To The Most Casual Observer IOW = In Other Words IRL = In Real Life ISP = Internet Service Provider IYKWIM = If You Know What I Mean JIC = Just In Case J/K = Just kidding KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid L8TR = Later LD = Later Dude LOL = Laughing Out Loud LTNS = Long Time No See MorF = Male or Female, or person who asks that question MTCW = My Two Cents Worth NRN = No Reply Necessary ONNA = Oh No, Not Again! OTOH = On The Other Hand OTTOMH = Off The Top Of My Head OIC = Oh I See OTF = On The Floor OLL = Online Love PCMCIA = People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms PLS = Please PU = That Stinks! REHI = Hello Again (re-Hi!) ROFL = Rolling On Floor Laughing ROTF = Rolling On The Floor ROTFL = Rolling On The Floor Laughing RSN = Real Soon Now RTDox = Read The Documentation/Directions

RTFM = Read The Frickin' Manual RUOK = Are You OK? SNAFU = Situation Normal; All Fouled Up SO = Significant Other SOL = Smiling Out Loud (or You're Out of Luck) TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch TAFN = That's All For Now TEOTWAWKI - The End Of The World As We Know It THX = Thanks TIA = Thanks In Advance TLK2UL8R = Talk to you later TMK = To My Knowledge TOS = Terms Of Service TPTB = The Powers That Be TSWC = Tell Someone Who Cares TTBOMK = To The Best Of My Knowledge TTFN = Ta-Ta For Now TTYL(8R) = Talk To You Later TWIMC = To Whom It May Concern Txs = Thanks URL = Web Page Address w/b = Welcome Back w/o = Without WRT = With Regard To WTG = Way To Go WU? = What's Up? WWW = World Wide Web WYSIWYG = What You See Is What You Get Y2K = Year 2000 YGIAGAM = Your Guess Is As Good As Mine YGWYPF = You Get What You Pay For YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary ZZZ = Sleeping

n/t means no trouble. n/m means no message.

n/t could also mean no breasts, I suppose. Dot dot dot, dash dash dash, dot dot dot means SOS, Save Our Ship, or HELP!!!

LS/MFT means Lucky Strike Means Fine Tobacco. NBC means National Broadchasing Company.

It is possible that revealing this material could be a serious violation of national security. Many of these abbreviations have not been declassified, according to CIA and U.S. Defense Department Intellgence Protocol and therefore could subject us to life imprisonment or even death.

So I urge you not to reveal this exchange to anyone. If you want more information concerning Internet abbreviations, put a red flag around the power pole outside the house two doors to the right of you...and five feet up, sometime after 7 p.m. on Saturday and I will contact you.

Remember, keep this quiet.

...and here i was thinking that "NM" meant "No More" hehe. i.e. no more to say after what i'm about to say. IAC maybe i should RTFM!

OAO (over and out).....well, i may as well make up some more ones, right? :)

TAFN, HAND :)

liquid dream

Hey...if the dude gets his jollies off talking to his mushroom head man, let it be. If that's what makes him happy, just let it go. Just as long as he doesn't do it in public or anything like that. It might be a turn on for him. Or he might be just trying to make you laugh. Maybe that's his way of humor for you to enjoy.

I have been killing myself laughing over the way this guy talks to me about his penis. I can't resist posting this. He has daily conversations with his penis and he is so funny to listen to. The guy wears glasses and the other night he told me that his penis wanted glasses too! He said to his penis, "You only have one eye, and besides, you don't have a nose or a head, but 'he' told me I could tape them on."

Sometimes I'll ask him what 'he' thought of certain things we were talking about and my friend will answer, "right now he is asleep....oh now he's looking up at me..He thinks he is yours, but I keep telling him 'she's mine' (meaning me)"

Does anyone else on this forum talk to their penis?