Just a quick question

angel eyes

My guy likes to play with my breast in fact he's usually nibbling on them,when i asked him if he likes them he said i love them. but i personally think they're too small but i haven't commented to him ,today we were talking about future breastfeeding and pregnancies and he said that the good thing that the baby will come is that my breast will swell up.

i didn't want to say anything but does that mean that he likes big breast and is implying that he'll be more happier if i had them big? i'm not going to do surgery is just that i don't know what he tried to say.

I don't think guys are too complicated when it comes to this type of stuff :)

If he likes to play with them and kiss them, then I'm sure he's telling the truth when he says he loves them.

Don't let it bother you.

hi angel eyes,

i wouldn't get particularly worried about what he says at all. the fact is, if he was that shallow that all he looked for was a big-breasted woman, he wouldn't be with you right?

obviously, this guy is not shallow, he loves your body exactly as it is, and i know that my girlfriends who have had babies, have had the exact same thing said to them about their breasts swelling when they're pregnant...it's just the novelty of temporarily having big breasts.

actually, i think it's quite funny! but don't worry, when you are pregnant one day, he will probably be more fascinated with your belly than anything else. you'd be surprised at the amount of guys i know that think a pregnant woman looks amazing.....and your guy is obviously not with you because of your breasts, your eyes, your hair or your french manicured finger nails or your fendi handbag...he seems quite content with you as a package.

nothing to read into here!! :)