Why are women so cold hearted????

My Nickname:

Well, obviously, you have been jilted. All women are not cold hearted. It is more likely that you are, at least right now, a little too warm hearted or mushy hearted.

You just have to toughen up a bit and take rejection in stride. There are many women out there you can become involved with. Not all of them will be good partners for you and you will not be a good partner for all of them. That is what dating is all about, to find out which one(s) make a good match for you.

Learn from your mistakes and, by all means, keep trying.

I don't think women are cold hearted. Some women do cold hearted things at times but so do men.

The bottom line, however, is that people have to do what they must. What may seem at the time to be cold hearted to you may be most humanitarian. If a woman breaks up with a man and never talks to him again, this is a humanitarian act for her benefit and for the man's although it may seem a cold hearted act at the time. The woman knows that further contact will be hurtful to both.

There are many females who sometimes get in a get-even mood because they are mad at the world but there are men who do the same thing. There are women who seem to be users and take men for everything they can get and dump them. These are mostly immature and they usually grow out of this mode. However, men cannot be taken advantage of unless they allow it.

When you learn to take full responsiblity for how you are treated you will respond appropriately to cold hearted behavior and you won't be affected by it.

If you are continuously surrounding yourself with women who seem to be cold hearted in your opinion, search closely for what you are doing wrong and why you are getting into their paths at these times.

My Nickname:

Why do alot of women act like it is a privilege for the guy just to have any kind of association with her?

I don't think women are cold hearted. Some women do cold hearted things at times but so do men. The bottom line, however, is that people have to do what they must. What may seem at the time to be cold hearted to you may be most humanitarian. If a woman breaks up with a man and never talks to him again, this is a humanitarian act for her benefit and for the man's although it may seem a cold hearted act at the time. The woman knows that further contact will be hurtful to both.

There are many females who sometimes get in a get-even mood because they are mad at the world but there are men who do the same thing. There are women who seem to be users and take men for everything they can get and dump them. These are mostly immature and they usually grow out of this mode. However, men cannot be taken advantage of unless they allow it. When you learn to take full responsiblity for how you are treated you will respond appropriately to cold hearted behavior and you won't be affected by it. If you are continuously surrounding yourself with women who seem to be cold hearted in your opinion, search closely for what you are doing wrong and why you are getting into their paths at these times.

A very simple question with a simple answer. Immaturity. A woman who is mature will understand her own self image, will understand that however physically attractive she is it will not go on forever, and she will strive to be the best she can be towards every person she meets.

Those who are immature may have not received proper training as children. We live in an age when children do not receive the kind of moral and ethical training they used to. Good parents teach children humilty and the requirement to be down to earth and realize they are no better than but rather equal in status with every other human being in the world.

If you run into people who make you feel like they are doing you a favor by giving you their time, you can pretty well count on them having a lot of other character faults due to poor upbringing. In that case, get away from them FAST!!!

Why do alot of women act like it is a privilege

for the guy just to have any kind of association with her?

I usually feel privileged to be in association with what I find to be attractive or witty women if they enjoy my company as well. They don't have to ask for it or demand it from me.

If I have to spend time around women that I do not find, in some way, attractive or witty or ones that really don't want to be around me, I do not feel privileged. Under those circumstances I usually feel rather irritable or cranky and try to avoid those kind of situations for more than about two minutes in any given day.