Initiate vs wait

boomerang

OK, I should know this but I don't...any advice welcome. I'm in a situation where I am attracted to a collegue, at the office space next door. He's new to US, probably 28 or so. I introduced myself to him and he was really polite and acknowledges me when he sees me. How can I show him I'm really interested to know him better without coming across as 'desperate', but without appearing indiferent to him either? From previous experience if I just let things happen, with time, nothing ever happens... I'm not a big flirt...obviously!

So if he works next door, ask him to have lunch with you sometime. Get to know him better. Keep smiling and being friendly towards him. If he's new to the US, maybe you can show him some interesting spots in the town you're in...some good restaurants, museums, theatres, etc.

If he makes a move and asks you out, then you'll know he's interested. He should certainly comprehend your interest if you are friendly towards him. If he doesn't ask you out, maybe he just doesn't understand US customs and traditions. Give him time.

He could very well have come from a country where things are done quite differently. You need to bring him up to speed on the American way!!!

You also have to understand that people from some countries prefer those from their own country or nationality for social involvement. If that's the case, you can be his friend.

OK, I should know this but I don't...any advice welcome. I'm in a situation where I am attracted to a collegue, at the office space next door. He's new to US, probably 28 or so. I introduced myself to him and he was really polite and acknowledges me when he sees me. How can I show him I'm really interested to know him better without coming across as 'desperate', but without appearing indiferent to him either? From previous experience if I just let things happen, with time, nothing ever happens... I'm not a big flirt...obviously!

you should definately initiate, get some booty!!!! the rest is details