Desperately seeking advice

I am wondering how do I met that special someone (girl)? i am 25 year old male. I dont like going to night clubs, and bars. I have never been good at "picking up women." I think that i am very shy, and need to work on that. But does anyone have suggestion of where a 25 year old male is able to meet someone on a romantic basis. I have been alone for almost 6 years now, yes that long, and I am afraid that i appear too desperate sometimes. Please help me anyone, i cant bear this feeeling of lonelyness. i am working hard on my self esteem and need all the helop htat i can get. :) So if anyone can ofer me any bit of advice i would greatly appreciate it

As I suggested last time, go to www.match.com. They have a ten day free trial and you can meet lots of great ladies looking for a nice guy like you.

You can use a good search engine to find dozens of other great matching and dating sites. Many of the search engines, such as Netscape.com, have their own personals.

There's just no reason for someone to be alone...unless you live miles away from civilization with no phone or transportation.

What I would do is not try to use pick up lines and all of that because personally I think they are a load of crap unless you mean what you say. But just start out with a friendly conversation with a woman. But starting that is all based on being at the right place, at the right time. But if all goes well with the conversation, tell her how pretty she looks and give her compliments, but don't go overboard with it. Basically what I'm trying to say is just take things slow and don't try too hard. Sometimes don't even act like your trying at all. Just take it easy and don't jump into anything, and don't try to push a woman into anything. If you do that, you'll just push her right out the door!

As I suggested last time, go to www.match.com. They have a ten day free trial and you can meet lots of great ladies looking for a nice guy like you. You can use a good search engine to find dozens of other great matching and dating sites. Many of the search engines, such as Netscape.com, have their own personals. There's just no reason for someone to be alone...unless you live miles away from civilization with no phone or transportation.