How can i be distant, but not too much

Hi, i met this girl that i'm really into. My question is how can i be a bit aloof without being too distant. I don't want to scare her off, and i would like to see if she is truly interested and will pursue. If a week goes by and she hasn't called yet, is that too long? How long should i wait before writing this one off? I know she's interested, she told me so. She just doesn't know exactly what she wants. Please help. Thank you for your responses.

Hi, i met this girl that i'm really into. My question is how can i be a bit aloof without being too distant. I don't want to scare her off, and i would like to see if she is truly interested and will pursue. If a week goes by and she hasn't called yet, is that too long? How long should i wait before writing this one off? I know she's interested, she told me so. She just doesn't know exactly what she wants. Please help. Thank you for your responses.

I believe in The guy calling. This girl maybe too shy to call you. i don't think waiting for her call is a good idea. try calling her first, go out a few times, and if you don't like her, tell her so. Communication is the bast way to find out what you need to know.

I believe in The guy calling. This girl maybe too shy to call you. i don't think waiting for her call is a good idea. try calling her first, go out a few times, and if you don't like her, tell her so. Communication is the bast way to find out what you need to know.

We've already been out a couple of times. Now if it were up to me, i'd call everyday, but i don't want to scare her off and would like to see how interested she really is. I think she's great, just don't want to chase too much this early on..... i don't know. I don't really like to play these games, but seems like that's the advice everyone is giving me.....