help

um hey

i dont mean to be weird on here or nothing

but i have this huge problem

see i been with my boyfriend cris for a lil ver a year

and i talk on here on line and i fell for someone on the net and stuff

and we were "going out" online and then we met agreeing that our relationship was strickly online and our real life bfs and gfs would come first and they both knew but see the thing is is we fell in love with eachother and broek our lil relationship off and now i have to make the desision between my brain and my heart

and i know people are gonna say pick my brain but im so depressed and need to know what u ppls would do in this situation

thanx

I don't quite understand what decision you have to make. However, there is absolutely no substitute for a good in person, in the flesh relationship.

If you are not satisfied with the person you are seeing in person, go find someone else.

Online relationships are not much more than in your head. People online and on the phone can say just about anything they want you to hear. You can't see their facial expressions, you can't express physical affection, you can't do things together. It's just a very unwholesome way to conduct a relationship.

Now, it's very nice to meet someone online. But if you can't meet them and convert the relationship to an offline, in person situation, just forget it.

well we have met and spent a lot of time together

with daniel and we kinda reallyl love eachother and he left his gf for me his real gf and now i dont know what to do cuz ive been with chris for over a year

and i just dont love him but i really love daniel and i dont mean to sound weird but i have cheated on chris with daniel and i feel horrible

i know cheating is unforgivable but chris knows and he forgave me and they are both pressureing me to decide

but one has a job and is in college and the other has a not so great job and dropped out of school ones cruela dn cheap and doesnt really treat me so great and the other has nothing to offer but gives me everythign anyways i just donno what to do

I don't quite understand what decision you have to make. However, there is absolutely no substitute for a good in person, in the flesh relationship. If you are not satisfied with the person you are seeing in person, go find someone else.

Online relationships are not much more than in your head. People online and on the phone can say just about anything they want you to hear. You can't see their facial expressions, you can't express physical affection, you can't do things together. It's just a very unwholesome way to conduct a relationship. Now, it's very nice to meet someone online. But if you can't meet them and convert the relationship to an offline, in person situation, just forget it.

I agree with Kikie. Stop talking to both of them and find another guy to date.

Obviously you weren't totally happy with chris if you cheated on him. And daniel...well that's a dead end as well. I wouldn't want to be with the kind of guy that cheated on his girlfriend. On the other hand, you also cheated on your partner.

So get rid of chris. He deserves better. And stick with daniel. You two have much more in common.